Home

I love it here.

hey guess what.

I'm on my 9th week of bct. failed brm and pt test, so i get to go back to week 3 to restart brm and so i can pass my pt test! :D

sucks that it's just starting to heat up humidity-wise here.

basic has been alright, except for the fireguard and detail duties, who are they training, janitors or soldiers? today my company graduated, so i got an on-post pass. day 0 was disappointing. i didn't get shark attacked. :(

ftx was cool, not long enough imo (only 3 days).

i knocked someone the **** out in pugil/bayonnete training. hehe. they shouldn't have made me go against a disturbingly ugly female...

Well, you all have fun. You don't know how much freedom you got til you've been to basic. ;]

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, in one thread we have a Rogue 15 and Rogue Niner sighting.....lol Niner.

I do appreciate my freedom 15, thanks for volunteering to fight for it. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Holy ****, how long ago were you promoted Reddy? I must have missed that meeting or something. :/ lol yeah right like there is a meeting. Congrats ! :)

Red, the reason he isn't replying to your letters is because he's probably getting the living **** kicked out of him by his fellow recruits for the pictures of yourself in a bikini you sent him. Which isn't really that bad for him, now that I think about it. Send more! (They're also probably beating him up because he's an *******, but that's beside the point.)

AND HOLY CRAPNUGGETS. It's LEEEEEEEMU. Where've you been, you lurking bastage? :D

And as for Red's promotion, he got Rhett seriously trashed one night and by the time it was all over, Rhett ended up in a mass midget chocolate syrup orgy and Red was an s-mod. Go figure.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

AND HOLY CRAPNUGGETS. It's LEEEEEEEMU. Where've you been, you lurking bastage? :D

Well, I finally got my internet back again, it's only been around six months since I've had it :/ Don't ask.

And as for Red's promotion, he got Rhett seriously trashed one night and by the time it was all over, Rhett ended up in a mass midget chocolate syrup orgy and Red was an s-mod. Go figure.

This must have been when Lynk was promoted as well. I tell you strange things are happening around here. :p:D

*backhands Phreak* :p

Archived