Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Ooo...sig pics. Needless to say, I need to employ the talents of one/some of you to make me a pic.

Bascially I need a small LFN symbol, width no more than 30 pixels and not too long either (<100 pixels).

I made this amatuer attempt using Microsoft Photo Editor:

jk.jpg

As you can see it is kind of fuzzy and not clear, bascially I just want someone to make it clearer and neater. You can find the original image (LFN logo) near the top of this page.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TK42235

could somone make an avitar

with this pic i want everything the same as i have it

i just want the pic changed and i would kinda

like the focus on the head if possible

and the head and gun for the sig pic

av

TK42235-cgstorm.jpg

sig

TK42235-eu_bg.jpg

um pretty good Z but according to my prev post i would like everything the same as it is and just the pics changed:)

if posible

What do you mean, "just the pic changed"? What do you want it changed to? The avatar Z gave you is all we can really get you, the av has to be 70x70.

And this is just my opinion, but your current sig and av are insanely cool. I don't see why you want to change it to some boring stormtrooper.

btw, I would say Photoshop's competitor is Paint Shop Pro or Flash.

what i want is the av to be the top stormtrooper kinda like your first av for me Z but the pic in the form that i have my curent av like the corner cut off and thin black border

and the sig with the bottom stormtrooper in the form that i have my current sig like the bar symble and corner cut and really thin black border and stuff

and of corse crop it to make it look cool

sorry for the confusion:(

I'm really busy at the moment so I can't really get back into the sig making buisness :cool: for the moment. Not to mention I don't even have an internet connection at home ATM.

I can answer some question though...

I personally prefer to use Photoshop it is without the shadow of a doubt the best photo editing program out there. One of it's fiercest competitor is Fireworks, it is also a very good photo editing program but most professionnals prefer Photoshop. Note that these 2 softwares are professionnal tools and that you won't necessarily be better if you use them.

Another software, Paint Shop Pro is what I would call a semi-professionnal software. You find most of Photoshop's functions in PSP, but it is considerably less performent when it comes to bigger files for example. It is still a very good photo editing program and you should note that it is also considerably less expansive.

Finally, there is Gimp, which I would also categorize as a semi-pro software. However this software is free and can be found here. I have personnaly never used it but I have heared good comments about it. Don't expect it to be as good as PS though, it's a free software remember ;)

There are some others softwares around, but these are the only ones worth mentionning that I can think of right now. Remember though, the software won't work for you so if you can't do anything good with Paint Shop Pro, you will still have problems doing something nice in Photoshop.

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

IS anyone going to answer my sig request?

I feel left out. :(

Okay, here you go. I gave you four options:

edjglownoborder.gif

Glowing name, no border.

edjnoglownoborder.gif

Non-glowing name, no border.

edjglowborder.gif

Glowing name, border.

edjnoglowborder.gif

Non-glowing name, border.

Choose your choice. :D

If you need anything changed, taken away, or added to the sig, tell me, but please don't ask me to re-make it completely because this is just about the best I can do for you. I could, however, make an animated version like this one I made for lukeskywalker1, if you wanted.

Archived