Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Same, CS2. For this one I'm trying out something new, gonna see how it works. I'm hoping it will look good, and I have a good tut to follow for it. We'll see, I'm working on it right now.

EDIT:

commanderobiwan3mj.png

You like?

hes gunna go for urs...urs has colour and wut not...wut brushes did u use?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it'll take me a day or two to track down a vanquisher hilt but i'll be able to help you out with the shinyness indeed :) knight's shield? not quite sure what you mean..just like a emblem or crest like shield or...? posting pics of both would make it a lot easier for me to finish quickly

Well, I mean like a shield you see in Mideval Times... OK, I made a cheap design in Paint:

untitled6xt.jpg

This is an extremely bad pic, I suck at drawing. But this is the general (extremely general) shape. It can be bigger, much bigger. I just can't do well in so much as Paint.

As for the Vanquisher lightsaber, half of it is in my avatar, but I can try to get a decent screenshot of it up-close, if you give me a minute.

Oh, and if you make a pic with that exact shape... *cracks knuckles* it should look better than that...

j/k, I know you know what you are doing. :)

EDIT - The Vanquisher:

untitled1fg.jpg

Hi guys I have a friend who absolutely loved your sigs but he wants it for something else a blog or something he's doing so I was wondering if one of you could help him out, by the way Darth Moeller everyone is just loving my sig thanks again...

Hi guys I have a friend who absolutely loved your sigs but he wants it for something else a blog or something he's doing so I was wondering if one of you could help him out, by the way Darth Moeller everyone is just loving my sig thanks again...

I could do it under a few conditions: I get paid around $150 :xp: I would need to know if he wants something specific or just give me a pic and let me go at it, and I would need like a week or so because Windows is down so I'm using Ubuntu right now, and while I could use the Gimp, I don't want to have to learn another graphic editor. So I need time to get Windows working again. So I'll do it if nobody beats me to it.

And thanks for the compliment :)

Archived