Home

Superpowers

Lynk Former

Well, I sort of have an anime-ish type character. Let me go dig him up.

This was a description I used for a thread where you made your own Kingdom Hearts character.

My character's alias was Sapphire Rose, cause he was one of those strong silent badass types that nobody knows the name of.:D

He carried a sword/keyblade named Belegre, and had the ability to freeze things. He had a necklace with a small crystal blue rose(hence teh name eh) and he'd freeze it up before going into battle.

*shrugs*

I have a grand mental image of him but I can't ever get him drawn correctly.

For superpowers, I'd still love the ability to freeze things, and maybe start *ice slinging* >_>

frozen webs... hehe...badass.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mike Windu

My character's alias was Sapphire Rose

Why didn't you just name him Girly Pansy flower boy. :p

I Keeeed, I couldn't help myself :p

When you think about it physical powers such as controlling plants and animals and being able to become solid metal can be easily overcome by people who have... *thinks of the word* XD "non-physical" powers XD someone get me a better word lol.

Elemental powers?

>_>

<_<

Silly girly pansy flower boy isn't cool enough ET. Plus it's a bit long winded.

@Lynk: telekinesis, pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, hydrokinesis(my favorite, i love water)

I also started thinking about a comic strip called

The Adventures of Captain Cupcake and Muffin Slayer.

its ingenius!

+ if I'm ever in a band, and we get a deal, I swear I'm making a song called : The Pastry Song.

I do not keed.

Damn j00 ET! :xp: Do not mock ze blue rose! I have 2 smilies on msn of blue roses, + I have a real glass sapphire rose.

>_>

<_<

Boo Yah.

Well, I already have super powers, but if I had to choose some other power, it would be the ability to control time.

I hate getting stuck in traffic and being almost late for work every day.

-_-

XD sorry obi, i'm chocolate flavoured, I taste better than you :p

I was watchin Justice League the other day and it was the episode where they get that girl with the wide ominous eyes eg: O.O who can look at people and make them go insane... now THAT is a useful superpower :D

Originally posted by Lynk Former

XD sorry obi, i'm chocolate flavoured, I taste better than you :p

I was watchin Justice League the other day and it was the episode where they get that girl with the wide ominous eyes eg: O.O who can look at people and make them go insane... now THAT is a useful superpower :D

pfft, I do that just talking to people. Seriously, join me in a room just the two of us for about 5 minutes and you'll go insane and probably kill yourself.

I would have the power to stop time. Stop time by sheer will, change things, and then start it as if it never happened. Now the ability to do this could make me powerfull as both a hero OR a villian. If the character had inner conflict and did not know which side he was on, it would make him even more interesting, and extremely unpredictable and dangerous. I don't know what I would call myself, I can't think of anything good right now. I'll give it some thought.

About that "Razorwind" idea. I think you should get some animators and seriously do something with that. Hell, i'd even help you right the story if you like. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

About that "Razorwind" idea. I think you should get some animators and seriously do something with that. Hell, i'd even help you right the story if you like. :thumbsup:

Phhhhhhhh, the Frozen Inferno is way cooler....

<_<

>_>

:D

Archived