Home

Superpowers

Lynk Former

Originally posted by ckcsaber

How bout' the power to kill a yak from 500 yards away with nothing......but mother******* mind bullets?!?!

That's telekinesis kyle....er....ckcsaber......;)

If I were to have superpowers I would give myself the ability to stop time so I can have the most out of my day and sleep when nothing progresses.

:eek: That's brilliant! That would be awesome...You could stay up till like, 7 in the morning playing video games, stop time, and then sleep until you were fully rested and then go to work :eek:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ET Warrior

:eek: That's brilliant! That would be awesome...You could stay up till like, 7 in the morning playing video games, stop time, and then sleep until you were fully rested and then go to work :eek:

Actually brilliant is my middle name :dozey:

And the idea came up when I had numerous nights with not having enough sleep.

Yeah, with immortality you can watch all your friends live then die, then watch your new friends live and die, all the people you care about just die while you live on in eternal damnation. Losing all the emotions needed to care about anything or anyone because in the end they'll just die and you'll be alone.

^^^^

Well yeah... I guess thats a pretty strong drawback... what was I thinking? :eyes8:

With that in mind I'll switch my choice to Telekinisis, with a few weeks of practice and then straight to las vegas!

And play a little Craps and Roulette! :D

[A. Powers] Yeah Baby... Yeah!!! [/A. Powers]

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Yeah, with immortality you can watch all your friends live then die, then watch your new friends live and die, all the people you care about just die while you live on in eternal damnation. Losing all the emotions needed to care about anything or anyone because in the end they'll just die and you'll be alone.

Ok, I take that back. With that strong of a drawback, immortality would suck. So instead, how about the ability to be unaffected by fatigue?

• 2 weeks later...

You could create a girl who loves you but once you create, that's it. She'll have free will or learn free will and if you're not the kind of person she wants anymore she'll move on. ;) The only way you'll be able to create a girl who will love you forever is to create basically a machine with no free will and only programming like you would have in a computer.

i want to be able to make shoes get bigger and smaller so you never have to buy more

Or to be able to project an alternate reality everywhere so everybody's mind was in it like in the Matrix .Like when someone needs a pee or is hungry you can just make a scenario where they arent in your mind and it can become real.

• 2 weeks later...

Listen folks, if you are impervious to destruction (immortal), then why do you need friends? What do you need? Nothing. That is the problem with immortality, it has no point to it. You simply "are". Here is my solution: My superpower would be to be immortal as long as I eat lobster once a week (or anything else you can think of will work for me). This gives your world conquering goals a focal point. In order to be immortal you depend on lobster, therefore you must control/protect the lobsters in the world. You could call yourself the "Lobsterman-the Everlasting", protector of crustacean kind. Freeing the world of the cruelties of hot butter sauces everywhere!

Polymorph self. I could set it up to change into anything, but I figure I'd just limit it to animals. If I need to fly, turn into a bird; backed into a corner, turn into a tiger or bear; jump into the water, turn into a shark; need to watch someone without being seen... turn into a tiny insect...

Kryllith

The ability to rock! :guitar2:

Then my electric guitar skills would improve hugely...and when my superpowerd amp started rockin, all of you would get headaches...and love my crazy AC/DC music! :D

Then i could give my teachers massive headaches, and make their heads explode, then no more school. And I could make people insane, splitting their heads with my "HIGH...VOLTAGE, ROCK AND ROLL! (ACDC)" *insert SWKotOR force insanity animation here*

There have been many different super powers and characters with different types of abilities throughout the years, but the best, in my opinion are still the abilities of the Jedi. I know it isn't just one power like the thread says but to be a "real" Jedi with all of those "Force" abilities would be great, but an awesome reasonability.

Archived