Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got tickets today to go see an awsome local band The UTMoST play on friday, and it's their CD release show too, so it's just gonna be extra awsome :D

Unfortunatley, the tickets for flogging molly sold out :(

Flogging Molly, Breaking Benjamin, what's up with these groups who have random acts of violence as the name of the band? I must be getting too old. I wonder if Slapping Susan has been taken yet...

Flogging Molly, Breaking Benjamin, what's up with these groups who have random acts of violence as the name of the band? I must be getting too old. I wonder if Slapping Susan has been taken yet...

That's actually kind of what I thought the first time I heard of Flogging Molly. Well, except for the getting to old part.

Gramps :xp:

You know I'm kiddin grooves, don't ban me :D

I continue my quest to buy as many of the good GCN games as I can before it becomes even more impossible to find them. Plus it's nearly the end of this generation.

:D Talk about great luck, this game is EXTREMELY rare down here, it's pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to find... and I found a copy for 20AUD LOL. I feel so proud XD

voimasta.jpg

Moonsorrow - Voimasta Ja Kunniasta

20502-0-300-0-300.jpg

Impaled Nazarene - Tol Cormpt Norz Norz Norz

death_spiritual_healing_1.jpg

Death - Spiritual Healing

2100.jpg

Shape Of Despair - Shades Of...

Also, I got Aborym's new album, Generator, but I couldn't find a cover picture of it. :p

I had the same problem months ago when I wanted to get the Azumanga Series. I was torn over the fact that the 6 volumes cost $20 each. But then right before ordering the first one I found they sold the entire series box-set for only $50 on this one site, so I got it. :p

Sweet, I got hired at Safeway to be a bagger-boy/Courtesy clerk. Woot!

I start training on thursday. Minimum wage beats no wage at all! :p

Wow, that was quick. You just turned sixteen and already got a job? I've got a few applications out and not even a damn interview yet.

Indeed. I'll be 17 tomorrow and I've just put in 6 or 7 applications throughout the week. No calls for me yet either.

Wow, that was quick. You just turned sixteen and already got a job? I've got a few applications out and not even a damn interview yet.

Hey, I'm just special guys. emot-downs.png

Sweet, I got hired at Safeway to be a bagger-boy/Courtesy clerk. Woot!

I start training on thursday. Minimum wage beats no wage at all! :p

Congradulations! Getting your first job is always the hardest. Always keep the job you got BEFORE you start another one, always give a two weeks notice before you quit, and if you stick it out for as long as possible, it looks better to future employers. I speak from experience on this one. ;)

Archived