Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic, I found out that I have that creepy pedo teacher from AD at my school, except he's white and old. He walks around with the same blank expression, and never talks. But he stares at chicks...

*calls the catamaran*

On topic, I joined computer club, and it has changed to video game club, as this week we played SSBM on an LCD projector, and next monday, we're gonna have a Halo 2 lan tournament, on 4 lcd projectors. God I can't wait :D

Also, I got Big Red One from my friend, as he didn't want it. Score :D

Got my braces off, but got this annoying wire thing on my lower teeth that I have no idea why it is there. Anyway, for a small celebration I got a huge bag of Starburst, one of my favorite candies that I had to have in extreme moderation since I got the ****ers on 14 months ago.

I don't have a pic but I picked up some Jaritos soda at a Dollar General. Jarritos is a Mexican pop. Mmmmmm.....so good. I got 2 bottles of orange and 2 tutifruti. Down in Mexico they use real sugar instead of that crap corn syrup or whatever it is. THe real sugar makes it so f***ing better. If you can get some Coke that's from Mexico that has been made with sugar I suggest you get a lot because once you go sugar Coke you won't go back to the crappy corn syrup Coke.

Yay Jaritos! and yay Dollar General!:)

Mmmm...the orange one is my favorite. It's like orange soda, but with a kick I can't describe!

...Better on xbox?

i can't really say as i haven't played it on pc. xbox still has the fully customisable scenario (map, units, waypoints etc. etc.) and campaign with single missions. voice masking (in several different varieties which is cool i.e cartoon) so is there anything that really stands out on the pc version that probably isnt on xbox?

Archived