Home

Here we go again...

Crazy_dog no.3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hell?

A school? Holding children hostage with submachine guns and bombs?

Those slimebags. Hope they all get shot in the head.

There's ways to get your point across, but involving children crosses the line.

Originally posted by jebbers

the whole world is going to hell...because of all the skool shootings/bomb threats and bombs/hostages i really am afraid to go to skool cuz there is this kid that everyone picks on and one day hes going to snap and it wont be pretty....

I have the same sentiments towards one kid in my school, however I've treated him better than most(which isn't saying alot...) so I don't have that much to worry about...

Onto the scumbags, this makes me feel like humans know no bounds when it comes to forcing others to bow down to thier commands.

Sigh...

Originally posted by Doomgiver

ugh, when will humanity learn? I think i'm starting to understand Kain's point of view...

SEE!! SEE!! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ANYMORE!! HAHAHA!! YOU ALL THOUGHT I WAS MAD!!! AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

...but yea, that sucks for those kids and what have yous...

Originally posted by Kain

SEE!! SEE!! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ANYMORE!! HAHAHA!! YOU ALL THOUGHT I WAS MAD!!! AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

...but yea, that sucks for those kids and what have yous...

I can feel the love Kain, I can feel your pain for those poor kids...:rolleyes:

:p

frankly, both sides in this conflict are about as bad as each other. I don't really have much sympathy for either at this point (although obviously sympathy for the innocent kids who have ended up involved.)

I guess after the russians killed all those hostages in the theatre it the chechens (assuming it is them) had to try and find some hostages the russians wouldn't be willing to gas. sigh.

Unfortunately this looks like a conflict that is going to run and run (northern ireland style) as both sides are being completely irrational and despicable in their actions, and each incident only drives each side to a more hardline position.

Originally posted by toms

frankly, both sides in this conflict are about as bad as each other. I don't really have much sympathy for either at this point (although obviously sympathy for the innocent kids who have ended up involved.)

I guess after the russians killed all those hostages in the theatre it the chechens (assuming it is them) had to try and find some hostages the russians wouldn't be willing to gas. sigh.

Unfortunately this looks like a conflict that is going to run and run (northern ireland style) as both sides are being completely irrational and despicable in their actions, and each incident only drives each side to a more hardline position.

True, true (though I'm Russian myself, but I have to admit that we're not so clean).

I hope they tortured those bastards before they killed them. I would have. I would like to shot them in there arms, legs, and then pour salt in the wounds. then shoot them in the testicles. Many times. Or step on them and crush them slowly. Then let them bleed out.

If anyone ever ****s with my children, they're gonna get gutted :mad:

Originally posted by BongoBob

I hope they tortured those bastards before they killed them. I would have. I would like to shot them in there arms, legs, and then pour salt in the wounds. then shoot them in the testicles. Many times. Or step on them and crush them slowly. Then let them bleed out.

and this would only bring more hatred and death, where would it end?

Originally posted by BongoBob

You and me both, brotha! Great minds think alike.

@Sith: I'll tell you where the violence ends: When THEY'RE all dead.

meh. Killing is pointless, it's not much of a punishment. Personally I'd just cut off parts and such. Make them spend the rest of their life regretting they messed with anyone I care about. Killing is an overrated method of revenge. Making someone suffer as you have (or even more so) is a much more exact method of revenge. :) that said. Somewhere it has to stop, be it as Kain said, "when they're all dead" or when someone just says "f**k it, I've had enough of this death."

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Somewhere it has to stop, be it as Kain said, "when they're all dead" or when someone just says "f**k it, I've had enough of this death."

Guess which one I see it as.

I don't see how an imperfect race can do something like the second one as a whole. It's just gonna continue, and all we can do is try to stop it, but it never will.

Just my two cents. And I normally wouldn't kill anyone, but mess with children, and I want to kill your ass.

Enough, don't want a flame war. R.I.P. to any of the children that died, and my condolences to the families.

Archived