Astrotoy7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You never told me this...:mad:

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

look after yourselves, and be nice to your forum mum, Groovy :D

Not as if you care:p

Forget Thailand! come to Kenya, see the lions!!

We have Lions here, in my town there was a place where you drive around in the place with the lions, but they closed down when the lions decided to eat someone. --- True story.

Take some photos of the laydees over there!

Amen

Bring back photos, but none of your animal on people movies o.0

When he gets back i'll bet you $20 he'll try to sell them to me.:rolleyes:

Have a good one mate, bring me back something nice...that can be shiped up here, remember, females can be shiped

<_<

>_>

Well, they can be now:xp:

"GO BIG OR GO HOME", What does it mean?

Simply put, if there are two choices, choice "A" being large, grandiose, fantastic, super, or "big" and choice "B" being small, minute, not as much, half hearted, normal, minimum standard, just ok, or simply enough to get the job done then you "go big" (pick choice "A") or do nothing at all ("go home"). Here is another saying, "If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well". Look at it this way, "If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing in a large fashion". Sex has nothing to do with it my friend.

Like I said, it has nothing to do with it. It is only a state of mind, it is an approach to life. Do something, do anything with the best of your ability and do it in no other way. It is right a long with "Do or do not, there is no try." Maybe you have heard of this one, "Walk on the left side of the road, you are safe. Walk on the right side of the road, you are safe. Walk in the middle, squish, like grape." Any more questions?

Archived