Home

Star Wars Battlefront Prima Strategy Guide

SITH_ShadowCat

Has any one heard anything on this? Its supposed to have come out today (September 14), but I haven't heard any official reports. Here are some links to tell you what I'm talking about.

http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/243515.asp

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=831568

I might go down to my local GameStop to find out whats going on, other then that, has anyone heard anything about this?

Originally posted by thejeditraitor

are you gonna read the guide before playing the game?

wouldn't that ruin it?

Why ? For a SP game with lots of surprises etc it could ruin it, like spoilers for a movie; but i dont think it mlatters much in this case does it? Its full with map plans and some basic strategies

"There is a hole in this wall, go in it and camp". (from some other prima guide)

Its not really a necessity at all. the maps may come in handy for clans for drawing tacs.

If someone has this guide and a scanner let me know :p

When I go there again ill see if I can find it again. The next time I go there will either be the 21st or 18th. So if its there I will beg that my dad buy it j/k. I will actually ask him and if he says no I will save up my money to get it though my dad doesnt like it when I get those guides cause he says its cheating in the game its for.

Originally posted by MoonSlasher

the only use for a strategic guide for a shooter would have to be on different ways how to win sertain maps, the advantages and disadvantages, so yes, it would be handy for those who have one. ;)

Don't spoil the fun! Finding the best strategy is just as enjoyable as fragging a n00b!

I took a look at the strategy guide at my local EB Games.

Vehicle Confirmations: We already know about all the vehicles that will be in the game, either from the official site or from the x-box vehicle preview. Sorry, no surprises gusy.

Planet Confirmations: Bobby's Helmet has previously posted the complete 16 levels included in the game. Thats all of 'em. The big surprise to me is that Kyshyyyk (I know i am spelling this wrong) is mostly a tropical planet map. Lots of water & huts, quite contrary to the books.

Besides that, I didn't see anything all that important... just thought I'd confirm what we already knew.

Archived