Home

another †

Alegis

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by iamtrip

Please...I've asked you to contact your nearest farmer if you're that interested in country life.

Its impractical and costly to find a shelter who would take puppies etc.

bull.

I found your feelings towards the lovely cuddly little kittens quite pathetic tbh.

In a world where a few people die every hour and people starve, you're here crying over kittens. Gl with that!

if you look around you'll find that we are saddened by people dying too. please quit being an ass.

oh and no, I have had to cut off heads of a few chickens in my life, and I hated it, but it was because they were to be eaten, what good does killing a puppy do?

I suggest if you feel so strongly about this, you donate your time and resources to saving all the few thousand little puppies that go unwanted. Perhaps then you'll realise that there is no other option.

I found your feelings towards the lovely cuddly little kittens quite pathetic tbh.

In a world where a few people die every hour and people starve, you're here crying over kittens. Gl with that!

I donate to the RSPCA and WWF, aswell as OXFAM, RSPCC and British Red Cross. So as you can see, I care about both animals and humans. I'm pathetic? Okay.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

bull.

if you look around you'll find that we are saddened by people dying too. please quit being an ass.

oh and no, I have had to cut off heads of a few chickens in my life, and I hated it, but it was because they were to be eaten, what good does killing a puppy do?

Not to be argumentative, but are you saying that as long as I intend to eat it, I can post about beheading puppies and not catch hell for it? Just wondering.

I'm really not trying to be an ass.

I know a lot of famers, many of which are very nice people.

Now, i'm not saying your wrong iamtrip (wtf?), but in my country we don't kill dogs for the sake of it, I know there are people out there, but I have never heard of famers killing their puggies or kittens. They sell them or give them away, its just disgusting that you can talk of such a thing in the way you have.

Good Day, may this be the last time I talk to you about such a thing.

Oh man. What happened to this thread. Anyways

And in answer to your questionm...initially, I was being sarcastic. You only ever seem to post 'bad' news on this forum.

may it have been sarcasm, a typo whatever, in this context its just damn cruel. You even made it seem you enjoy killing young pets so you'll never get to save you out from here. It could be of economic reasons, but you're not forced to enjoy it because of ecomic reasons, are you. Not a good excuse.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Not to be argumentative, but are you saying that as long as I intend to eat it, I can post about beheading puppies and not catch hell for it? Just wondering.

well I would rather you not talk about it, but that's just me, but I wouldn't be as aggrivated with you as I am with iamtrip, if it's dying for purpose of survival then I can't say it's all that bad, it still upsets me when animals die, but as long as it's death isn't in vain. What angers me is when people just kill animals just to kill them.

I wonder trip, would you kill your own child because of economic reasons?

there are some people (i know one) that eat dogs. *shrugs*

sorry about your loss....i remember when one of my sister's cats got ran over...by my dad, the cat ran into the driveway, didn't kill it instantly, so we had to make the choice to put it to sleep. that sucked.

Originally posted by Rogue15

there are some people (i know one) that eat dogs. *shrugs*

sorry about your loss....i remember when one of my sister's cats got ran over...by my dad, the cat ran into the driveway, didn't kill it instantly, so we had to make the choice to put it to sleep. that sucked.

My cat got ran over in almost the same way. He was sleeping at (or really on) the wheel. Sucks. :(

I used to live on a farm too (for 10 years) and I never had to kill dogs like that. The only thing remotely like that that happened was when a sheep had gotten slashed by a coyote or something, and wouldn't have been able to survive anyway.

Sorry about your kitty Alegis. I have 5 . 2 kittens and 3 adults. I would hate for one of them to be killed beofre it was their time. One of my dogs always ran through the gate when my Dad tried to pull out of the driveway and one day my Dad ran him over and had to kill him as he wouldnt have survived anyway. Buried in our backyard. RIP to all animal deaths.

Finally some good news.

thats because in Uzbekistan they so p0 they eat cats, right....

now see, that is being not nice...... just liek what you said to alegis wasnt nice, whether it's was meant as a joke or not......

APOLOGISE TO THE GHOST OF ALEGIS PUSSY NOW OR BE DESTROYED !!

*Alegis, thats a damn cutre kitten, sorry to hear that :( I will be getting a cat soon, if that happenned to me, why I'd prolly cry :(

mtfbwya

Archived