Home

Star Wars DVDs

My wide screen version works fine, assuming you mean all of the changes are just fine that is. Have you tried other wide screen DVD's on your player? Have you tried the DVD on other players? These are simple tests that I would try when troubleshooting the problem. If you have purchased several DVD's and the same problem occurs, then it must be the player. What are the odds that every DVD you bring home is bad?

My Ep. II disc always messes up in the same place on one of my DVD players, but runs just fine in all the rest.

I also have a ROTK disc that keeps freezing in another of my players, but runs fine everywhere else.

It's generally the gear, not the discs. Some players handle layer transitions better than others, and scenes with huge bandwidth requirments (a lot of fast moving action on screen) can make many players (esp. cheaper and/or older ones) totally freak out.

Don't worry... in a few years we'll all be upgrading to Blu-Ray HD-DVD players and media and none of our current gear will be worth anything.

Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee

i dont have the DVD's but i've seen some of the changes

i dont think i like hayden replacing the ghost of anakin at the end of rotj

Meh, I'll decide wether I like it or not when EP. III comes out and the ghost thing is explained.

Archived