Home

New Species of Great Ape discovered in the Congo.

El Sitherino

clicky

yeah, I kept putting off making this thread for fear noone would give a ****, but there's little activity going on, so in attempts to boost activity, I decided to kick it.

The thought of a lion killing Chimp-o-rilla intrigues me...

so do you think this is a new species? or perhaps a hybrid?Or perhaps a plot by the liberal media!?!:eek:!

I give a ****, your fears are ungrounded.

Wel, perhaps they are, but you get the point.

anyway, i think it's pretty cool that they jsut discover a new primate species. I mean, just when we think we've discovered all there is on this world, the two-meter-long answer storms right into your face and leaves a gorrila-shape in it...

Four suddenly came rushing out of the bush towards me

These guys were quiet. And they were huge. They were coming in for the kill. I was directly in front of them, and as soon as they saw my face, they stopped and disappeared.

Woah. Images of a certain book/movie come to mind.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Woah. Images of a certain book/movie come to mind.

yeah, I was just thinking about "Congo". I really hope some people get official pictures up of these apes. I really wanna see what exactly they look like.

so far I'm thinking Dr. Zira from planet of the apes.

drzira.jpg

Originally posted by jebbers

kinda makes me wonder whats still out there in the deep dark parts of the ocean?

ow

Loads'a cool things to be sure, but what about in space?

Anyway I say they should call them Chimpzilla, they can take one back to New York and it will go on a rampage!

They are probably just normal gorillas, that have addapted to live in a diferent enviroment, they are probably the same speicies.

Originally posted by jon_hill987

They are probably just normal gorillas, that have addapted to live in a diferent enviroment, they are probably the same speicies.

The thing is that Gorilla's are strictly vegetarians and Chimpanzees eat quite a lot of meat...

Archived