Home

Polling has gotten out of control

Achilles

Too many polls?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Too many polls?

• Yes, polling is completely out of hand and must be stopped
    • No. Come on Achilles all the cool kids are doing it.

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

:rofl:

Hmm... this is a really tough poll Achilles... I don't know... I think I'll need to post a poll to figure out which way to vote! :D

Let me know how it turns out. Maybe in the mean time I can start a "Favorite Poll" poll.

Oh dear...I hope I haven't given anyone any ideas :(

Originally posted by Achilles

Maybe in the mean time I can start a "Favorite Poll" poll.

Hmmmmm Thanx for the idea ;)

Yeah, it has gotten a bit ridiculous. Atleast it's not to the scale of useless garbage polls that infest the Bioware boards, & are starting to take hold over at OE's. When we start getting a new Gizka Vs. Rancor Vs. Leia Vs. Padme Vs. R2 Vs. Tach Vs. Vader Vs. Uncle Owen poll on a daily basis, it will then be time to scream............."This is Madness!!!"

Originally posted by stingerhs

hey, i only had one....

don't ...worry......i won't.........start another.........poll...

*slowly starts to move mouse to the "post a poll" selection*

I think Achilles is talking about others that will not be named. (At least by me!)

:D

Originally posted by narfblat

My next poll topic: in the future, should we have polls that discuss whether to have polls about having too many polls.

There you go stealing my thunder. Now I have to come up with something else obnoxious to poll about tomorrow...

:D

BTW: For those of you watching it at home, this thread should have a "Scathing cynicism" warning clearly visible at the top, but I couldn't find the button that made one.

Originally posted by Darth333

:mad:

Edit: Too bad my special buttons don't work in this area of the forum :rolleyes: I see you guys complaining about spam in other forums, please do not do the same here.

Com...heeeelp :D

Last time I checked this was still a General Discussion forum.

Why is my poll any more offensive than any of the other repetitive or meaningless polls that have flourished in the forum?

PS: Thanks, Aleggy. I made it myself :D

Originally posted by Achilles

Last time I checked this was still a General Discussion forum.

Why is my poll any more offensive than any of the other repetitive or meaningless polls that have flourished in the forum?

PS: Thanks, Aleggy. I made it myself :D

Sorry Darth333 but im gonna have to go with Achilles on this one there many spam polls unfortunately THIS is not one of them

Just stating my opinion

Archived