Home

Aresen votes 2004

Who is your choice for President of the United States?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your choice for President of the United States?

• George W. Bush
    • John Kerry
    • Mr. Spock
    • Martha Stewart
    • Ikhnaton
    • Madonna (aka 'Esther')
    • Bat Man
    • Ted Kaczinsky
    • Bubbles the Chimp
    • Ralph Nader

Greetings, my fellow rogues. :D Having returned from a four-month vacation absence from the LFN universe, during which I either organized a band of ninjas to spring Martha Stewart from federal prison or went undercover for the CIA in Cuba to slip vodka into Castro's drinking water in order to make him clumsy, depending on which story sounds more plausible, I am back.

:dozey: Yeah? So?

Anyway. :max: Here in the USA, we're currently in the finishing days of a very close and controversial presidential election. It seems anymore that everything one hears or sees is an advertisement geared somehow toward affecting how he will vote on election day.

I bet you kids, and others not living in the US, feel left out. So let's just go ahead and vote for a President of the United States. The votes won't count, of course (assuming even the real ones will, that is,) but it could be interesting.

Plus I added a few candidates. :max:

I write in a vote for Mary Cheney... since she seems to be the most important person in America right now. :dozey:

Perhaps that could be the first step towards my dream of doing away with all this Republic crap and Democratic nonsense, and setting the nation's government up as a Sapphigarchy, or rule by all lesbians.

Ahhh... utopia!

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

Yeah until bull lesbians start systematically exterminating the maleocentric maleocracy and breeding through test tube babies. Then I'd have to lead the resistance.

whats stopping you from running one now? especally with this current state of the country

Archived