Home

The Ebon Hawk

Emperor Devon

I was looking at the PC screens for KOTOR 2 recently, and noticed the main character in the cockpit of the Ebon Hawk, and through the windows was a bunch of blue stuff which shows they're in hyperspace. The graphics were in-game, not cutscene.

I read this one article, though, which said one of the new mini-games is blasting sith troopers with a turret when they try to board the Ebon Hawk.

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

I read this one article, though, which said one of the new mini-games is blasting sith troopers with a turret when they try to board the Ebon Hawk.

I believe it. The new site says that the Ebon Hawk as an "underslung retractable cockpit turret."

Originally posted by UrchSr

T3-M4 has a larger role involving the ship. He has to repair it at some point. He also seems to be a mobile work bench... Can he upgrade the ship?! That'd be cool... If the enemies get harder, you get better weapons, right?

ok i know that t3 has to repair the ebon hawke as part of the optional tutorial

and yes i have read a bit about him and he is referred to as a mobile wrokbench but they say that he'll be able to take items and break them down into items wich can be used to upgrade others

i am unsure as to wether in the middle of the street you can just hand t3 your lightsaber for him to upgrade but i hope they do as that is better than trying to find your next workbench lol

I'm pretty sure the upgrading is up to you, because it requires skill. If the droid could do it for you, every class jedi could have a pwning saber. Seem like the Sentinals and watchmen are going to have the best ones, because they have the most skill points... Hmmm... They may have adjusted that as well...

T3-M4 has a larger role involving the ship. He has to repair it at some point. He also seems to be a mobile work bench... Can he upgrade the ship?! That'd be cool... If the enemies get harder, you get better weapons, right?

Ah, now that old droid has more things to do. I rarely use that droid despite the fact that he has special mechanical skills.

I'm pretty sure the upgrading is up to you, because it requires skill. If the droid could do it for you, every class jedi could have a pwning saber. Seem like the Sentinals and watchmen are going to have the best ones, because they have the most skill points... Hmmm... They may have adjusted that as well...

i was using lightsabers as an example because t3 has been dubbed the mobile workbench

i assume that ur pc will still create but, t3 will provide the tools to do so

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

I have a feeling that the Hawk won't survive the game, somehow.

You got that feeling, too?! OMG!!! Get out of my head!! It seemed like the most over powered "item" and most under used in KotOR I. Getting destroyed could make thing more interesting... Say it with me..."Ebon Turtle"!!

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

I have a feeling that the Hawk won't survive the game, somehow.

I sure don't. I think, if theres a K3, it's going to be like the droids (well T3 atleast) & be 1 of the constants through this series.

*Edit* That is, unless T3 meets a grizly end in TSL & my whole theory goes out the window. ;)

^^^^^

i agree with Redhawke who is agreeing with fiend

oh no now i'm beggining to sound like Redhawke

well i'm not sure thats a bad thing

but yeah i do think the ebon hawke will be a constant in the games as we all know k3 is already being made and with any luck there'll be a k4 ,5 ,6 ,7 ,8 ,9.......... and the ebon hawk could well become the trademark of the series, a bit like kyle in the jedi knight series mind you i do hope that T3 and HK become the R2 and 3PO of kotor :D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

*Edit* That is, unless T3 meets a grizly end in TSL & my whole theory goes out the window. ;)

That wouldn't effect the story in the least... lest we forget Darth Vader messing-up R2-D2 on the back of Luke's X-Wing in the Death Star trench, he was repaired and all was OK, so if T3-M4 gets fried, with the current damaging the droids precident in Star Wars, he can easily be fixed. :D

Archived