Home

What do you want for Christmas/Hannukah/whatever.

El Sitherino

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Revan Solo

What is Hannuka? By the way;) !

.....i really don't want to sound like an ass....

But you never heard of Hannukah? Have you heard of the Jewish religion? It's their holiday which is celebrated around the same time of Christmas. Bascially, they had enough oil to last for 1 day, but it lasted 7 (or.... is it 8?) nights.

Originally posted by ZBomber

.....i really don't want to sound like an ass....

But you never heard of Hannukah? Have you heard of the Jewish religion? It's their holiday which is celebrated around the same time of Christmas. Bascially, they had enough oil to last for 1 day, but it lasted 7 (or.... is it 8?) nights.

Sorry!:o

In Europe there aren't so many Jewish!;)

Originally posted by Master Jaxu

Guns N' Roses(all)

Thats cool. :) I only need two more: "The Spaghetti Incident?" and "Use Your Illusion I" and I ahve them all. :)

Velvet Revolver - I might buy the CD, but it's expensive here, so I'm gonna wait for the price to drop. ;)

Originally posted by Revan Solo

How many thousand presents do you want to christmas?:D

??? I'm not really getting much. I get all my moneny, so I buy the presents and wait (for most of them) until Christmas to use.

Guns 'N' Roses - Appetite for Destrcution

AC/DC - If You Want Blood

Aerosmith - Young Lust

Aerosmith - Pandora's Box

Aerosmith - Get A Grio

Star Wars Action Figures

Tony Hawk Underground II

Metroid Prime II

Think that's it, that's from memory.

I had 400 dollars to spend. 200 from my grandmother, 100 each from my other grandmother and grandfather. 200 goes to a Red Sox signing. My mom got me about 100 dollars worth of things. It's not really a lot, I just have a lot of people that get me presents.

Plus, I get about 25 dollars a month, and I've been saving since October, so 75 dollars for you right there.

Originally posted by Alegis

I'd ask KOTOR II like last time, but since only xbox version...Dang it. Money then I guess, I need money for "the great february of '05"

I'm going with Alegis on this one. PC KotOR II is on the top of my list. (ultimately just a box with "KotOR 2" drawn on it and $50 inside:p )

Archived