Home

I Love You Hardees!

El Sitherino

lol Everyone go check out the flash animation they have for it on hardees.com. Priceless.

The only burger I ever get at Hardees is the Mushroom and Swiss because, well, it's crack, sheet cake and seks all rolled up and molded into sandwhich form, on a bun no less. You all should be completely ashamed of yourselves for eating anything else there. Really.

I'm so hungry.

*high fives Sithy*

Hardees' is the BEST of the fast food chains, and I am quite jealous of you, because they closed all the Hardees' around here. All we got is Booger Queen, Macky D's and Wendy's, which all pretty much suck. (Well wendy's is not terrible, but Hardees' is teh pwn!)

There IS a Hardees' near where my grandmother lives about 2 hours west of here, so I always pay them a visit whenever I go see her.

Man what I wouldn't do for a freaking Frisco Burger and a shake right now.....:burg1::drink1:

Originally posted by InsaneSith

they closed all but one hardees here in fort worth. It's all the way over by prescott ;_;

Perhaps with the new found success, they may migrate into our region again. If they do, they will get major business from me.

I have NEVER ate at Hardees' and been dissapointed, not even once in my entire life. Shame we lost them.....true shame!

Originally posted by InsaneSith

pffft. I've eaten burgers bigger than that. *at a 1.5 pounder*

The munchies have a tendency of doing that.

I believe Carl's Jr. has beaten that.(who either bought out hardees or is affiliated to them in some way)

Anyways they have a 2 lb. burger called the "Six Dollar Burger", which used to be a single, but now they have made it a double . And of course you can get it ten different ways.

MMMmmmm...................2 lb. burger

I have finished it twice. but then again I have had the same affliction as IS once in a while.

Archived