Home

New release date info

Aleggy

ok i have here some links confirming that the xbox will be released for the xbox dec 04 everywhere not just the US but it seems for now the pc still has to wait till feb 05

http://www.starwarsknights.com/

http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/n_3312-news.html?af=ur251104

and i looked on http://www.game.uk.com and looked up the release date and it to said xbox dec 04 pc feb 05

so this will probably mean i'll get both versions

so RedHawke feel free to curse all xboxes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth333

The cause of you frustration is here ($) :(:rolleyes:

Well... that plus the whole "Even MS weighed-in" statement by OE tells me that something smells rotten concerning MS here... oh well. Being you have given me another reason to Darth333! :D

*Gets out Necronomicon, and prepares for an arcane ritual, draws symbols on the ground, starts chanting, and proceeds to...*

*Curse the XBox!* :fist:

But hopefully we PC users will get some TSL extras the XBoxers won't... well I can hope anyway. :D

Thanx for the link, hadn't been to OE today.

so it was decided we would put the PC version on hold and work solely on the XBOX version (mainly because something like 80% of unit sales for the original were on the XBOX)

Yeah, talk about 'frustration'. I still wonder how far into production they were when they made the decision to scrap work on PC, & why they continued to string the PC purists with their 'simultaneous release' BS. Though I suppose this over used rants fodder for another thread....

/TOPIC/

Well, if it turns out the international XBox players get the game in Dec. too cool for them. Just remember there are

tags please.

Originally posted by RedHawke

*Gets out Necronomicon, and prepares for an arcane ritual, draws symbols on the ground, starts chanting, and proceeds to...*

*Curse the XBox!* :fist:

Good idea!...at least this will keep you busy during the two months long wait :p (I'll play on my xbox in the meantime)

But hopefully we PC users will get some TSL extras the XBoxers won't... well I can hope anyway. :D

In any event, we'll add extra content :D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Just remember there are

tags please.

Forums will soon be updated and strict rules will apply concerning this.

^^

Good to hear.

I have total faith in you guys, but you never know how the influx of newbs will effect things when TSL hits shelfs. IE; Spoiler material in thread titles, etc. Though I won't really be a regular to this board anymore, but it would completely suck to drop in one day & get told 'Revan's back & s/he does this at Korriban' just from a title.

It just seems I have terrible luck with things like that.

:)

^^^^^^

as the link Darth333 posted earlier lets us know the reason the pc version is going to take longer is because even thought the 2 versions are essentially the same but both version have there unique problems

and because the sales for the 1st kotor were 80% xbox orientated they've halted work on the pc version to ensure the early release of the xbox version

and that why the pc version will be coming out later than the xbox version

Originally posted by Revan Solo

Go on lucasarts.com! Newest update is that it is confirmed that kotor 2 will be released on

x-box on 6th of dcember! ;)

Lucasarts only have US release dates and i remember ragnos saying he lives in norway.

I'm 90% sure that all UK and european release dates are either the 5th or 10th of febuary.

Curse America and big headed idiots that think european gamers are crap stupid lucas arts why cant you give the little guys a chance. Wow kotor2 goes gold but only in America woopedyfreakindo.

Anyway im not cursing americans just the idiot who decided to release it only on xbox and only in america.

Originally posted by Ragnos

I like it. I seriously considerd buying an Xbox :(

Seriously, if it was me I'd just wait for the PC version. I have an xbox already and for having played both versions of Kotor 1 on Xbox and PC, I can tell you that I enjoyed playing the game on PC much more than on xbox. It's just 60 days after all. You'll get it anyways. I am getting the xbox version only because I am moderating the forums and will be "exposed" to spoilers in order to make sure you are not ;) I don't see the point in buying a console just for one game! Of course, this is different if you really intend to play xbox exclusive games.

Archived