Home

Crash...[spoiler?]

Hannibal

Originally posted by Aleggy

am i doing something wrong all i get with that link is a blank web page :confused:

it's a quicktime movie that has to be loaded. Until it fully loads...all ya' get is white (or whatever your browser default color is). Give it a few seconds (broadband) or a little longer if you're on dialup.... :)

Very nice find Hannibal! :D

That shuttle definately looks like the type from the Telos flyby... this Snow covered area could be a part of Telos, as it's climate is being rebuilt it might have areas of chaotic weather conditions... similar to the Genesis planet of Star Trek III.

Just a guess anyway! :D

Originally posted by starmark2k

who knows it could be a new planet perhaps hoth or rhen var.

Good thought! That would be really cool if it was on Rhen Var. Using some lesser known EU planets would be a great move for OE, in my opinion. :)

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

Good thought! That would be really cool if it was on Rhen Var. Using some lesser known EU planets would be a great move for OE, in my opinion. :)

One of oxm uk only complants was that none of the planets are from a film in this one.

so that means the city planet isn't corruscant and it is proberly nar shaddar, and the planet aint hoth so u r proberly right it could br rhen var.

Archived