starmark2k

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by C. Skye

Good. I was beginning to think I had problem. :rolleyes:

*cough* *cough*obsessed*cough* *cough*

eww, whats that green stuff on my monitor?? :D

well, at least your not thinking about what the tsl storyline consists of in the middle of your chemistry lecture. :)

Originally posted by stingerhs

well, at least your not thinking about what the tsl storyline consists of in the middle of your chemistry lecture. :)

I always thought that chemistry lecture was the best place to think about this sort of thing that's why I did not become a chemist...

and c.skye, this --> :mst3k: is a new smiley added by Boba Rhett

Originally posted by RedHawke

It's the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 guys!

Rock On! :D

Ah, that clears that up! That only leaves the question: what emotion can it represent?;)

Thanks for the replies D333/ RH! :)(god I love easily abbreviated names)

Well if you are watching this thread you eithur have to wait a little over one week or exactly 2 from today. I fell its one of those so close let so far occasions... and now we know of a third KotOR whats the best a similar thing with release dates will happen. 2-1, 4-1, evens. plase your bets please.

(just to make sure you know i'm not taking bets, its just a joke.)

Originally posted by stingerhs

^^^^

well, umm, you might want to seek some, umm, professional help. i'm sure there's a treatment of some kind for that.....

just don't do any :hatchrun:

:D

Naw, I would do :chop1::hang1::blast5: to the psychiatrist, since it would mean less time on KOTOR 2. in fact, the only reason I'm not playing KOTOR 2 is because I'm not at my Dad's house... otherwise, I would. :D

Just what IS the stupid release date, anyway? I've heard 2/8, 2/10, 2/11, and now 2/5!!!!!!!!

This is almost getting to be like HL2 - this year; no, wait, next year; no, 3 months; no...

It's enough to make me go Dark Side on my first playthrough!

:x-wing:

Exclusive Offer! While supplies last, receive a bonus t-shirt featuring the fearsome Darth Nihilis with your fully-paid order of Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic® II: The Sith Lords™; adult extra-large size fits most. Offer also includes FREE standard shipping!*...

... * T-shirt offer is valid 1/10/05 to 2/8/05 or while supplies last. T-shirt is available in adult extra-large only; size substitutions are not allowed. Free shipping offer applies to Standard US shipping only; normal Expedited and Canadian charges still apply.

^^^^

I'm guessing 2/8/05 is LA's date, but who knows at this point.

Anyway, little over a week till it comes out! (this will be the longest week of my life :crybaby: )

(OFF TOPIC: Do you know if you star at Darth Nihilus's "eyes" long enough on the X-Box strategy guide, they seem to be getting wider? Its real nifty, try it out. It works with the bottom of his mask too.)

Archived