Home

If you could be a Star Wars character, which would you be?

JinniX

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it would be...

General Grievous; he died waaayy too easily, he is a freakin robot alien for crying out loud!

Boba Fett; mister ass kicker himself, shoot up your wookies, jedi, droids er whatever, he doesn't die.

Imperial Trooper; the backbone of the entire empire, no troopers, no empire. I'd like to see that happen, an old gezzer versus a entire army. Palpatine wouldn't know what hit em'.

I'd like to be a Imperial Stormtrooper, possibly a Sandtrooper in Mos Eisley.

But theyre mindless lackeys and incomptetent! Killing Lukes aunt/uncle for no reason except they were "ordered to"(sounds sorta like Germany 1938-45 ;)), getting mind-tricked by Ben, and the "stop that ship, blast em!" fiasco.... In EU, one their members(Davin Felth) actually turns on them, and guns them down. lolz

mtfbwya

Storm-troopers weren't the only persons to be "influenceable" by the Force... ;)

the only individuals and creatures that seem to be able to be influenced always seem to be lackeys, like stormies, bib fortuna and gamorrean guards...like Ben said, "the force can be used to influence the weak-minded..." Doesnt say much for the 'Empire's finest, notwithstanding that the Emperor's "finest troops" on Endor got pwnt by teddy bears throwin rocks :D

mtfbwya

Well I think Grievous deserved to die better that at the fire of a blaster. I mean come on! He had fast freakin' legs didn't he? Jango was a total bad ass, he died awesomely but yet, I think he still could've done more, then agian he did start the whole clone army.

Count Dooku ryhmes with Count Poo Poo. He got over confident AND got betrayed by Palpatine. "Kill him now" says Palpatine to Dooku with no hands, thats like insult to injury.

Old man had it comin' though.

Wuher. You get some half ass salary for mixing drinks and live on a backwater planet, but you do get to socialize with the coolest of the cool when it comes to smugglers and bounty hunters, get to oggle all the alien babes that come in, and best of all, not be annoyed by droids all day!

Archived