Home

If you could be a Star Wars character, which would you be?

JinniX

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be anything with a lightsaber.

Or maybe a droid - that would be cool.

I have it!!! I'd be a little fury ewok :ewok: I'd be Wicket. It would be cool. I'd live in a huge tree house and i can find a god in a big golden talking machine! :D

Originally posted by Darth Sion

Darth Sion hands down. The guy just won't die and he's the coolest looking next to Revan and Vader. Not to mention the hord of Sith Assasins at his disposle. Oh And he can fly a capitol ship only using the force, how's that for a Sith Lord?

...And be in constant pain...

Anyway, my vote goes for...

*drumroll*

Darth Revan!!

EDIT: Didn't read Darth Smaugs post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd want to be Lord Sidious

Only this time I'd pour it on both Vader and Luke. I mean totally fry them till they burned :D Then I'd kick the corpse of Vader and dance a little jig while I strode out of the room with a evil smile as I thought of what I was going to do to Leia Organa "Skywalker" next. I think I'd hold her to the floor with the force walk over her bend over stick my lightsaber in her mouth down her throat and ignite it :D

Poof, no more Skywalker :D

Originally posted by Darth Melignous

I'd want to be Lord Sidious

Only this time I'd pour it on both Vader and Luke. I mean totally fry them till they burned :D Then I'd kick the corpse of Vader and dance a little jig while I strode out of the room with a evil smile as I thought of what I was going to do to Leia Organa "Skywalker" next. I think I'd hold her to the floor with the force walk over her bend over stick my lightsaber in her mouth down her throat and ignite it :D

Poof, no more Skywalker :D

you are a sick, sadistic man

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Not to mention just plain weird...You have Leia in your grasp and you'd kill her? BEFORE inappropriately groping her and whatnot?

:disaprove

I 100% agree.

kill her by all acounts, but if you have an oportunity GRAB IT!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived