Home

The Black Viper Bar - The place to relax

Darth Rythe

"Hah... You are doubting this weapon. Fine, it is understandable. Even most imperials have never heard of the weapon" he said before continuing.

"But I am no jedi. I am something in between of a jedi and a sith. They call us the Jensaarai" he said and stood up, gulping down his hot chocolate and turned to see the two, closing the compartment where the Service Special is

((Just as a note, the Service Special is a real weapon in the SW galaxy and has the power of a quad laser's one cannon, not the whole four))

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strider chuckled, "I don't doubt your blaster, Aldor, is it? I was merely noting to your friend that the lightsaber, although many don't like it, is a versatile tool, and the fact that you carry that and can wield a blaster too compliments you, because only relying on a weapon that can be resisted in this day and age gets you into trouble."

He paused, then said, "I apologize, I'm being rude. Strider Flamehart's the name. A Sith Hunter a recently redeemed Jedi Knight. I'd rather not talk about the whole redemption thing, we'll just say I was exiled a long while back."

"Come now boys, lets not boast about how powerful you are to compensate for your little friend." Curt said with a wink, a couple other patrons chuckled and went back to what they were doing. "Besides, I wouldn't try anything in here, you may kill your opposition but the bar will kill ya, ain't that right Ol' Kally?" Curt said leaning his head to tbe bartender.

"That's right Curt, another corrillien ale?"

"You bet." Curt said with a million dollar smile.

((I kinda wanna shoot you rite now Curt))

Vode looked at those who chuckled. "I hear another laugh directed at me or Aldor, I'll blast your head off with my RPG attachment. Got it?" He said, holding up his rifle in one hand.

Strider reached forward and lowered the man's rifle. His blue eyes looked directly at Vode. "I do not doubt your word, and as such I am telling you, keep your safety on if you wish to keep that in here. If you wish to escalate this conflict, take it outside," he warned once again.

"Strider, let the man be. This bar is not under your jurisdiction last time I checked" the sith said as he walked from the back room, waving his hand towards Vode and jamming the weapon so that it was easily fixed afterwards. Darth Tepe looked at the bounty hunter under his hood, eyes flashing yellow, something that had become normal to him after he started a period of extensive training and medtation to exceed the powers of his Lords.

"I advice you to put that away before I must hurt you myself. This bar is not enforced by any robots, but there are powers at work here which you do not have a clue of" Tepe said and nodded at Aldor, an old aquaintance.

"Darth Tepe... Long time no see. I hoped it would stay like that" the mercenary said and looked back at the still steaming cup of hot chocolate.

"Hmh... My assassins should've had taken care of you years ago, but it sees you're good at avoiding people" Tepe said and took a step further.

"I seek no trouble here, Darth" Aldor noted, making Tepe nod.

"It is better that way, for as long as you are under this roof, I'll do nothig to you unless you become a serious threath like your trigger-easy friend" Tepe said before looking at Vode with a grin forming on his face.

((now YOU need to get of Vode's case. I have no intention of going "outside". I just wanted to be in here without some GODDAM COCKY sith arsehole getting all up in my buisness and telling me what to do and sh*t. goddammit! vode just needs someone to talk to who is not partial and does not have prejudice! against mandalorians. goddam))

Strider chuckled, "Yes, it is a lie indeed, but the Jedi at least do what we can to keep up the illusion of it. Also..please don't refer towards me as "you Jedi," because to me, it is only a title. I've spent far too long doing other things during my Exile, I've earned my reasons for enthusiasm."

((Royal, I seriously advice you to cut the bull**** and cursing at the fellow RPers or you will be punished in RP and out of it. And if you want a cursing fight, I have a lot of finnish curse words I can teach you, you bloody idiot. If you don't like it how things are RPed, leave. Doh!

Redwing won't be happy... Not happy at all... Where is Redwing anyways? I haven't seen that critter in a while.))

((I don't want to have a curse fight Tepe. i am just sick of people making fun of me and being cruel to my character. just 'cause he is a Mandalorian, does not mean that he is going to kill you once your guard is down or assault you out of anger. just, please, try.))

((I wasn't trying to make fun of your character, I was just warning him not to try anythign inside the bar))

"I bet they still watched you like a hawk." Curt said with wink. "But who am I to talk, I'm not only being watched constantyl I'm being shadowed, I used to kill the shadowers but they kept coming, so I decided not to waste power pakcs on them." Curt said then turned around to a man in the back. "Consider yourself lucky kid." The turned forward again.

Archived