Home

New Opening Star Wars Scrolls (It's Safe! No spoilers!)

Boba Rhett

After the Republic withdrew from blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah DARTH VADER blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah COOL FIGHTS blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

[align=center]

Episode III

Revenge of the Sith

War! What is it good for?! Anyway…

That guy, you know, with the funny shaped thing, the old guy… yeah, well he’s still about.

Whats-his-name has been sent to that place to track him down. Little does whats-his-name know that

that thingy, with the things, is waiting for him.

Meanwhile that little backward green frog is travelling to some other place. The one with the big hairy things, you know, the Bigfoot types.. although I’m not sure why.

Also that Queen who is isn’t a Queen anymore, she’ got problems let me tell you.

Firstly people are still trying to kill her, and if that ain’t bad enough her psycho boyfriend has only gone and knocked her up…

[/align]

yeah, you see it was another decoy Padme at the wedding (in fact it’s actually a fembot) the real Padme was busy having a threesome with mace and obi-wan. Anakin is not happy when he finds out, and it gets pretty ugly… especially when Padme gives birth to triplets (that’s right, triplets!), and one turns out to be black. luckily they manage to hide Luke, Leia and Lando before anakin goes ape and kills everyone.

... ops, now i've given away the whole Ep III plot line :(

Originally posted by Sivy

yeah, you see it was another decoy Padme at the wedding (in fact it’s actually a fembot) the real Padme was busy having a threesome with mace and obi-wan. Anakin is not happy when he finds out, and it gets pretty ugly… especially when Padme gives birth to triplets (that’s right, triplets!), and one turns out to be black. luckily they manage to hide Luke, Leia and Lando before anakin goes ape and kills everyone.

... ops, now i've given away the whole Ep III plot line :(

AHAHAHAH that is probably the funniest thing ive read in a long time, your my hero.

I don't think I can top sivy's post, but i'll bite.

Star Wars

Episode IVXIII.III and 1/2

Before the struggle with General Grievios, Anikin skywalker buys a rare white powder. the instructions were to sniff it in the nose thruogh a tube. He did so. then his brain messed up and he fall under the spell of the darkside.

Meanwhile, the Emperer gets mistaken for Garrett off "theif", Chewbacca Gets sent back to the Planet of the apes, And Padme Dies of hypothermia after vacationing to Hoth to go skinnydipping.

Archived