Home

Psychonauts Screensaver

Benny

Er..I'm not sure how to respond to that.

Have a random quote instead:

Chris(watching a whale jump): Dad, what's the blow-hole for? Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World

Originally posted by Nath5000

I like the websites screensaver. Its basic but it has that awesome theme song that reminds me of day of the tentacle but with a psychic twist.

I like the song, but I hate screensavers with sound.

Its funny to me to hear how different the Psychonauts theme in that screensaver is from the music in the old 2002 trailer, but it's nice how you can hear many similar themes in both recordings...

Also did anyone else notice that the music in the screensaver is the same song from the current trailer (its the music that people were referring to as "probably placeholder" :)... clearly not placeholder! but sounds better to me with the clarinet solo, and being able to hear the whole thing and all the themes it contains)

... also its nice that you can listen to the tune without installing if you wish.

Originally posted by Thrik

Hee, nice screensaver Benzo.

And I thought i said exactly the same, with the difference that simply waiting for the bloody game to come out I didn't care about any Psychonaut-screensavers, so I cutted the rest of the oh-so-constructive part. The other difference is, I said it, not you.

But you are right, as usual, though. :¬:

It's pretty good as screensavers go and considering my usualy screensaver is a slideshow of all of my pictures, I think I'll be sticking with yours as it's the same, but with funky music and resized pics. The official one was a bit dissapointing, but then, what can you really expect?

Archived