Home

Movie Style Jedi Robes: TSL Style (Oh no! Not another robe reskin!!)

Prime

Originally posted by Darth Stryke

Alright, now a question from me. :D Any plans to do any of palpatine's robes from Episode 3? I know pictures are availible of his red Sith robes and Brown sith robes. Just curious as to if you plan on doing any bad guy character robes.

I don't have any plans currently to do so. I have too much on my plate as it is. :)

Maybe down the line. Not for this mod though. Sorry...

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THAT LOOKS SO AWSOME!!! I really love the Jedi robes in Kotor ii, LOVE, but I think that their sith counterparts just don't look right for some reason. I'd much prefer to use the original robe model when playing a darksider.

So, what are the possibilities now of being able to import the Kotor ii robes into kotor i?

So, what are the possibilities now of being able to import the Kotor ii robes into kotor i?

There is absolutely no possibility of porting the K2 robe models to K1... why because it is illegal, you see the K1 robe models were included, in the TSL files, so we (modders) can uses them at our descretion, however, the newer TSL robe models, obviously aren't in the K1 files so we cannpt use them in K1. :)

Oh, i didn't realize that. I knew there were issues regarding k1 and k2 robes but i figured they were purely technical.

I also didn't realize that you used a model from K2, i thought someone had finally found a way too convert them, oh well.

Apart from some minor tweeks I've finished the Jedi dark robes. I always liked the black on gray colour scheme. It was a pain to get all the different shades to work OK, and I will forever curse that neck texture warping...

Next I'll be on to movie character-like robes, and I have a new idea for some Jedi armour. We'll see how it ends up working...

Originally posted by Prime

Apart from some minor tweeks I've finished the Jedi dark robes. I always liked the black on gray colour scheme.

I like it Prime, by using these and the K1 style textures you did, it will be like being able to remove our outer robes in the game... kind of like in EP1. For some strange reason that appeals to me. :D

Originally posted by Prime

Apart from some minor tweeks I've finished the Jedi dark robes. I always liked the black on gray colour scheme. It was a pain to get all the different shades to work OK, and I will forever curse that neck texture warping...

Next I'll be on to movie character-like robes, and I have a new idea for some Jedi armour. We'll see how it ends up working...

I like it, it looks great, and I must say I'm intrigued by your new Jedi Armor idea, good luck, have fun with it :D

That new Dark Jedi Robe looks great.

As to the Jedi Armor the texture you had going on in the clone trooper thread looked really close to the one in the clone wars animated series. I especially feel this is true since my aquisition of The Clone Wars Vol. 1 on DVD yesterday.

Originally posted by Darkkender

As to the Jedi Armor the texture you had going on in the clone trooper thread looked really close to the one in the clone wars animated series. I especially feel this is true since my aquisition of The Clone Wars Vol. 1 on DVD yesterday.

Thanks. IIRC the armour Kenobi uses in the latest Clone Wars series is a bit different and may suit the model better. So I may end up including a modified version of that afterall if it works. But that would be different than the armour idea I currently have in my head...

Originally posted by Uchiha Itachi

If I may ask, what idea do you have for the Jedi Armour?

I will be doing at least one using the Bandon model. I may also revisit the skin that was shown earlier. I'll probably ditch the clone trooper armour though...

Originally posted by Vampiro

Yo, the Ep3 Kenobi robe, looking good, but wasnt the boots a little red a the thing under the robe Brown?, i dunno for sure, but was it?

Yes, his boots are quite red. Rest assured that the textures has redish boots as well. It seems that the screenshots I posted look different on my work machine. In game I tried to make them look as close as possible to the reference pictures I have.

These look amazing Prime.

About the Anakin Ep3 robes aren't they more or less the same as the Ep2 robes? Shouldn't Anakin's tunics be lighter brown while the tabbards are dark brown leather instead of grey black?

And for the armor, you are planning on using Bandon's armor? There isn't a way to get rid of the MC Hammer pants is there, I can't stand those.

Awesome job.

Originally posted by CodeDrifter

According to the pics of Anakin in 2 I have It's a brown tunic and black leather tabbards with Brown Pants and brown boots.

Anakin in 3 is the same but the tunic is black not brown.

Like you guys say, this is correct. It appears that in Ep3 only his pants are brown...

And sorry Archonon, it's Hammer Time!

i think this picture best shows Anakin's new colors...

http://quiobitemple2.homestead.com/files/epIIIpics/anakin24.jpg

the pants are the same, the boots are darker, the under-tunic is now dark brown instead of a light brown.

but it's hard to tell what color the tunic is. it looks like a faded dark brown/black. and if you copy it into photoshop and use the dropper it will tell you its a very dark purple (?!)

Archived