Home

Chaos Theory!

ET Warrior

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Astrotoy7

hmmm....I have no idea what you are talkin about. I thought this was a thread about the metaphysical concept of Chaos Theory :(

I thought the exact same thing so your not alone buddy :D .

Sounds like a cool game, maybe after ive saved up for Halflife2 and got cable and saved up for more games ill buy it :p.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

...but I think I built up the anticipation and hype for myself a little too much, because I was let down with it.

this is called "Meeting a Chick You Scored When You Were Drunk" Phenomenon. Its in stephen hawkings book. p.69 :p

I may play this game at a firends just to see what the hype is about. Of course, I'll probably have a seizure before Ive fired a damn shot :( damn malfunctioning brain :(

mtfbwya

Originally posted by TheOutrider

I thought the exact same thing so your not alone buddy :D .

Sorry, but I am gonna call BS on that one. You're way too young to even know what the hell that is all about. And if you know, then you're just friggin wierd.

Originally posted by BongoBob

Sorry, but I am gonna call BS on that one. You're way too young to even know what the hell that is all about. And if you know, then you're just friggin wierd.

Pfft, doesn't matter how old I am.

Fine you win, im weird.

But doesn't mean I don't know what it means, I knew exactly what it meant and no im not going to post it.

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally played the Versus Mode on Chaos Theory and I have to say that I love it. All of the new gadgets make it a completely different game from the Versus Mode on Pandora Tomorrow.

This is definately going to be taking up a lot of my time.

Originally posted by Tyrion

You realise that requirement rules out at least half of LF, right? :p

Anyway, I played the demo a bit and it seems cool. Too bad I can't pick up the weapons of my slain foes...

Actually, what they do need is a katana. You know, like the one Sephiroth had in FFVII. Then, like, Sam can just jump down and go "swoosh" and kill countless revolutionaries in a bloody rampage.

That'd be sweet.

Yeah. Nobody here likes video games.

Sephiroth had a masamune. >_>

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

I was just about to say that! What kind of person says Sephiroth has a KATANA! WHAT THE FTICKING HECK!? It's a MASAMUNE! Masa-Mune M-A-S-A-M-U-N-E MASAMUNE! Masamune! Masamune. Now you say it!

HAVE A FREKAIN COWWW!!!!11!1!

THEY'RE BOTH SWORDS!!!!111!!1

IT's NOT THAT HARD TO MISTAKE THEM!!!111

>_>;

Hence the small font. :D

But I shall make this post to get us back on track:

SC:CT has been getting some good reviews lately, and although I've never tried more than a small demo at a store of any Splinter Cell game, CT is making me think about checking out the series.

Now, if only I could play gun games :xp:

If only it wasn't rated M... The box says "STRONG LANGUAGE" and "INTENSE VIOLENCE", is the language really THAT strong? If it is then they ruined SPlinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow had like 3 swears in the first three levels. :( Never played the first one though.

Archived