Home

TSL Restoration Project: website up!

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, well done playloud

As for the screenshots as I said I've only just completed my first playthrough, so I'll probably start my new one today. Keep in mind though that I have to go all the way through Peragus and Telos mk1 first, so I don't know exactly when I will get to the juicy parts of the mod.

lol, well done playloud

As for the screenshots as I said I've only just completed my first playthrough, so I'll probably start my new one today. Keep in mind though that I have to go all the way through Peragus and Telos mk1 first, so I don't know exactly when I will get to the juicy parts of the mod.

There shouldn't have been major things you haven't found, so why can't you just warp to the landing module of whatever planet you want to do first.

There shouldn't have been major things you haven't found, so why can't you just warp to the landing module of whatever planet you want to do first.

We're testing the whole game, not just parts of it. Not that he can't do what you just said, but we're trying to find bugs and warping can mess up everything. And I don't think taking screenshots is his main priority. It's definitely not mine.

Well, it don't take so much effort. Press Print Screen, an wolala a picture in your TSL directory ^^

Nah, just kidding. Im happy as it is now, i know there is some serious progress being down, and with luck it wont take so much more time before it's finaly released

Lol... We are up to 32 bugs again. Lol...

I think we are all going to be 90 years old when this is released. Lol...

I've said a million times and I'll say it again: just look at how exceptionally far along you are as compared to other mods, particularly those for Jedi Academy, which we all know will never be finished, unfortunately. When you make that comparison, you are moving along at an unprecedented rate. It really should fill you with confidence rather than dread.

Lol... We are up to 32 bugs again. Lol...

I think we are all going to be 90 years old when this is released. Lol...

Speaking of interminable WIPs, how's that DAP update coming, Mac? Or perhaps you'd like to pass comment in light of Project Nemesis?

People in glass houses, old chap...;)

Speaking of interminable WIPs, how's that DAP update coming, Mac? Or perhaps you'd like to pass comment in light of Project Nemesis?

People in glass houses, old chap...;)

Hehehe... At least I managed to get several versions of DAP out to the public. We are waiting for their first version to arrive. Hehehe...

Go team, go...;)

Hehehe... At least I managed to get several versions of DAP out to the public. We are waiting for their first version to arrive. Hehehe...

Go team, go...;)

By comparison, DAP is tiny. And while you got it to the public, to be candid, it was buggy. Very buggy.

And while you may not have a copy of TSLRP...I can assure you with the utmost confidence, it is both perfectly real and most definitely worth the wait. :)

Archived