Home

TSL Restoration Project: website up!

And while you may not have a copy of TSLRP...I can assure you with the utmost confidence, it is both perfectly real and most definitely worth the wait. :)
That's true. I've saw you on the list of beta testers over at Team Gizka's site and your report of your progress so far.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ungh, I feel bad because I haven't reported any bugs or given my opinion of the game yet on the TSLRP boards, even though I'm beta testing.

I AM keeping a record of every bug I see and every good change I see made. The list for good changes is currently 23 items long, varying in size. I don't get to play TSL very often, but my first playthough is slowly progressing and I think I'll be done in a week or two, so I'll be able to give my final assessment then. :)

Wow. You are a fickle one, Mac. And the glass houses comment of Darth Insidious could not be more appropriate.

It is a playable mod now. It is not up to the standards of the team, and those standards happen to be remarkably high. So as we test, we find issues, but there are people playing TSLRP right now. They have chosen to beta test to a much smaller group than you have (in the past), which is a philosophical difference. You have released your mods to the masses with insufficient testing on multiple occasions, and while the earliest versions were good, they were not nearly as good as the last update. Why play the mod through 6 iterations just to get to the best version? Do any of us really have that many more playthroughs left for this game? The TSLRP encompasses almost the entire game, and it has always been intended to be as bug-free as possible.

I find your opinion on the matter at this point laughable, and maybe a tad jealous.

holysmokes starts drolling intensively and making the homer simpson donut sounds that is a great shot and damn that factory looks so real!!

question though will exile be able to accompany hk into the factory on your version the 1 thing that upset me about one thats already out is exile couldnt come even though hk so they would take out factory together with first look at sonic sensor!!

Damn straight, HK's time to shine! I always felt that the Kotor games needed more quests for individual team members...

There are a few, and I have to try to find someone to make a mod for Kreia to go through the Trayus Academy.

Theres one for: Briana, (now) HK, T3, 2 party members (I prefer Atton and Visas), 3 more party members, Exile, and Mira. After someone completes my Kreia mod, Kreia will be on that list. Thats everyone.

KOTF="Knights of the Force," an infamous hoax and ripoff of other people's work by a charlatan known as "Tim" for Jedi Academy.

DAP="Dark Apprentice," a mod by The Source/MacLeodCorp, tireless (and tiring) heckler of T-G.

holysmokes starts drolling intensively and making the homer simpson donut sounds that is a great shot and damn that factory looks so real!!

it's even better when you see it move like a assembly line.

ok, now I'm guilty of hyping! never thought the day would come.

but seriously, it's good stuff to play.

Archived