Home

Patch released!

Darth333

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little FYI for those that may have not noticed...

The Patch places 2 .mdl (model) files in your override directory...

v_damagetat.mdl

w_rockpoisn.mdl

strange enough though, there's no .mdx file?? odd....

for those that have a nasty habit (like me) of wiping out their override folder occasionally, you may want to back these 2 models up in some other directory for safe-keeping....

Just in case ;)

Also, I'm wondering.. I already had an override folder created before the patch, but I'm curious if the patch 'creates' such a folder for those who haven't? Anywho... just thought I'd throw this little tid-bit out there :D

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

Also, I'm wondering.. I already had an override folder created before the patch, but I'm curious if the patch 'creates' such a folder for those who haven't? Anywho... just thought I'd throw this little tid-bit out there :D

I haven't installed any mods for KotOR 2 yet so I had not created a override folder before the patch. It DID create a override folder.

Also be warned it placed THREE files in my override folder not two. Those files are:

1. fx_step_splash.mdl

2. v_damagetat.mdl

3. w_rockpoisn.mdl

Azuth

Originally posted by Azuth

I haven't installed any mods for KotOR 2 yet so I had not created a override folder before the patch. It DID create a override folder.

Also be warned it placed THREE files in my override folder not two. Those files are:

1. fx_step_splash.mdl

2. v_damagetat.mdl

3. w_rockpoisn.mdl

Azuth

Kewl! Thanks for the heads up (on both parts) :D

I completely overlooked the "fx_step_splash.mdl".. whew! :thumbsup:

This might be a stupid question, but since I live in the Netherlands, can I use the 1.0b patch (US) that's available on the lucasarts site or should I wait for the international version? (UK?)

Thanks in advance,

4Eyes

O.K., I have downloaded the patch numerous times and restarted the computer whenever the patch did not install. But, still, I get some error about "old file not found, not going to be overwritten because contents do not match" or some error like that.

WHY?!?! I want to continue playing this game from where I left off. I was waiting for a patch.

HELP ME PLEASE!!

Thanks!!

:fett:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Maybe it got cancelled because XBox users were whining about not being able to get higher quality movies and music...

I hope not, but since consoles are evil...

lol do you remember a few month back when us xboxers were laughing coz they got tsl months before us pc owners did and we were cursing the xbox now look they're cursing us just because most of us waited to get it on pc and can update it with patches and they cant

i am a uk resident and i own an xbox and i have nothing against them

however some of the other xbox owners i think need to mature a little lol :D

Archived