Home

SWK's Weekly Mod Report (notification)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by http://www.starwarsknights.com

Finally, Stoffe -mkb- updated his TSLPatcher to help modders make mods compatible with each other.

I should perhaps mention that the 1.1.3 file was just a "quick update" to add a specific feature someone asked for, since the "real" next version is taking some time.

As such, that archive only contained the patcher EXE itself and not the TalkEd and ChangeEdit utility programs that are useful for configuring the tslpatcher, or that mess of a readme that describes a bit of how it works.

Could be a bit confusing if someone who hasn't downloaded the previous version before gets that archive from the Tools page, since it's just an EXE that does nothing when run in that state. :)

Originally posted by Darth333

If there is any other innacuracy, please let me know.

Thanks. The link to download v1.1.2 results in a 404 Not Found page, but other than that I don't think there are any more problems. :)

(I think the two extra spaces before the filename in the URI causes that...)

Originally posted by Prime

DId we "lose" any mods due to the post loss?

I'm glad you posted this Prime ;)

I checked the link on SWK.com that was pointing to my Ba-Dur Armor and it leads to a completely different LucasForum :o

Should I make another "release" thread for the Bao-Dur Armor? It's been out for awhile... so I'm not sure what you moderator types would prefer ;)

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

I'm glad you posted this Prime ;)

I checked the link on SWK.com that was pointing to my Ba-Dur Armor and it leads to a completely different LucasForum :o

Should I make another "release" thread for the Bao-Dur Armor? It's been out for awhile... so I'm not sure what you moderator types would prefer ;)

Its at PCGM isn't it? Is all you lost the link, or am I not getting something?

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

Sure, go ahead! I pMd only the authors who have posted their mods on other external sites than PCGM but I encourage you to start a new thread! :)

Originally posted by Darth333

Sure, go ahead! I pMd only the authors who have posted their mods on other external sites than PCGM but I encourage you to start a new thread! :)

Will do :)

If for nothing else, at least it'll "reside" to report bugs and such .. hehehe

@DarthMoeller

The links over at SWK.com usually point to the LucasForums release thread for that particular mod. So that visitors will not only know the link to follow for the mod, but they will know that a thread exists for the mod in order to report problems/feedback/etc. :)

EDIT: Done! :) the new URL is:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149501

*chuckles* Leave it up to the lovely lady, Darth333:-)

Anyway - just posted up your new "Weekly Holowan Laboratories Mod Report" over at both RPGDot, and at KotORDot (see links below):

http://kotor.rpgdot.com/

http://www.rpgdot.com/

Additionally, I'd enjoy hearing from some of you (i.e. Darth333, Prime, Achilles, ChAiNz.2da, etc.) regarding our very same KotORDot website...not only am I looking for new AdventureDot Editors (hey - as Editor-In-Chief, I deserve a break:-), but I've been running the idea across my "CEO" to "staff up" some of our mostly dead "affiliate websites" like KotORDot, SiegeDot, MorrowindDot, etc...and I am open to ideas and suggestions:-)

Take care...until next report!!!

Originally posted by CDRSeadog

Additionally, I'd enjoy hearing from some of you (i.e. Darth333, Prime, Achilles, ChAiNz.2da, etc.) regarding our very same KotORDot website...

I thought I had seen you browsing here, and sure enough you post this not too soon afterwards... hehehe :p

I just came from your KotORDot site to be honest (before even seeing this)... Everything is looking great man :thumbsup: and again, I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for us here... (though I regret having missed out on this week's report)...

no worries, I have a Booster Pack mod that may be ready for next week's ...hehehe

and I agree, as EIC.. you definitely need a break... that's why you have "lackies" isn't it :dev11::lol:

Always good to see you around my friend :)

there was also and interesting, and clever, little KotOR 1 mod released.

it was called Spectrumsaber. it creates a saber crystal that when put in a lightsaber, the blade changes colors from red to blue to yellow to green and everything in between.

now i had to make some alterations to this after i downloaded it to allow it to exist without replacing any other saber, as well as to add a short spectrumsaber as well. i am about to work on adding a double spectrumsaber.

now i am not sure if the maker, DarthChooie, is Holowan modder or not come to think of it. prolly why the mod was left off the list...

i still think its clever though

Well, the hazing is over (at least I think it is) ;) and so now it comes down to the "initiation".

I could've sworn those things were supposed to be the same, but the others keep telling me "No, No.. they're seperate"

why do they always laugh & wink to each other after they say that?... hehehe ;)

-----------

Anywho... I've just posted this week's Mod Report over at StarWarsKnights so go take a peek and give the hard-working modders here a big

"Way To Go!" :thumbsup:

If you notice anything I've missed, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll post the corrections :)

Enjoy!

Archived