Home

SWK's Weekly Mod Report (notification)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noted it when you posted this week's report, lady Darth333 - but purposefully kept from making my own spin on it long enough for my readers to digest the forum changes...

Be that as it may, this week's Holowan Weekly Mod & Utility Report has just been put up over at RPGDot, with just enough "spin-doctoring" to make the lovely lady even more lovely (which most are more lovely when they are blushing:-)

Oh, and for the sake of brevity, I merely told my readers to goto StarWarsKnights.com to read for themselves the list of changes to Fred's new KotOR Tool!!!

Be that as it may, this week's Holowan Weekly Mod & Utility Report has just been put up over at RPGDot, with just enough "spin-doctoring" to make the lovely lady even more lovely (which most are more lovely when they are blushing:-)

:blush2::p

Thanks for posting the report over at rpgdot.com and for the continuous support to this modding community CDR :)

Nice job that stingerhs did on the weekly Holowan report - I've noted it, and will do my spin on it in the morning (Sunday the 9th) as there won't be a whole lot of other newspostings - that's why I prefer Sunday postings of your reports anyway:-)

So take a look tomorrow for the report (besides - if anything was missed this week - it gives you all time to play catch-up before I "do my thing").

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Gang!

This week's Weekly Mod Report is up... I apologize for the lateness.

Needless to say my "schedule" is jam packed up till the New Year, so my appearance is lackluster to say the least... but don't worry, I'm still here and keeping tabs on ya'! You can't get rid of me that easy ;) hehehe...

I'll "be back" regularly soon, after all the mess, but you just might catch me on a spur of the moment visit... :devsmoke:(I'm watching you... muwahahaha)

The latest mods are looking great everyone and my sincerest hearty "Way To Go!" goes out to each & every one of you that make this The Best modding Community out there... have fun all and keep producing these kick arse mods! :D

As usual, if you see I've missed anything, be sure to let me or the other SWK Team know.. we'll be sure to "make you famous" hehehe...

Lateness?

its still the weekend, its all good ;)

WE, THE MODDING COMUNITY, DEMAND PROMPTER SERVICE!!!!

WE WANT OUR MODS, WE WANT THEM NOW, AND WE WANT GOOD REVIEWS DARNIT!!!!!

*chuckles*

anyone that does, or has done, any modding to speak of, knows that it takes time, and life comes first, and that we do this in our spare time, and we enjoy it.

no worries, and thanks for the bad pun :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived