Home

Greek government resorts to retardation

Hermie

Its also from 3 years ago, and i'm fairly sure it got overturned during those 3 years.

Wasn't it originally designed to stop gambling? Perfect example of why politicians should NEVER rush through knee-jerk reaction laws... they almost always turn out to be badly written and cause trouble.

Mind you, the greek government is the one who arrested a lot of british tourists on an organised Plane Spotters Holiday for espionage when they took photos of planes. Then refused to drop it even when it was obvious they were being idiots.

I'm taking a gba to greece next time anyway, just to be a Renegade.

HA! This is why computer nerds, gamers, and home-owners (Not mansions) should qualify to run for government positions, because the ones that go through law school, and all that crap seem to know nothing about the country they live in. :p

you mean the only nation that outright bans the building of mosques and therefore denies freedom to practise religion and have a proper burial for all muslims living in Greece.... then there's he rubbish in Thrace and Macedonia....oh, and Cyprus of course....

*exits because he is highly biased*

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Herminator

So what if I did?

Just wondering, 'cause Asbath was the only other person to post that article a few days ago. Especially since the article itself is 3 years old...I put two and two together. :p

Originally posted by Tyrion

Just wondering, 'cause Asbath was the only other person to post that article a few days ago. Especially since the article itself is 3 years old...I put two and two together. :p

Dear God...it's like Sherlock Holmes himself is visiting our forums!

Standup detective work, nancy :)

Archived