Home

Who's a Hottie in Hollywood?

MdKnightR

This is a subject that kinda got started in the Welcome Back thread. Just to restate my position, I think that Jessica Alba is the hottest in Hollywood right now. However, the last question I posed in that thread was what anyone thought about Jessica Simpson playing Daisy Duke. I didn't like the idea myself, but at the very least they could have dyed her hair to match the part.

This thread is also for the ladies to make comments on the Hunks of Hollywood as well.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Emperor Devon

I don't consider anyone in Hollywood attractive. Just a bunch of spoiled little stick figures looking for ways to make themselves thinner. :rolleyes:

While I can mostly agree (I can't say, like most seem to, that J. Lo. is attractive. I have never thought so), there are a few exceptions. Some of the ones that don't fit that "spoiled little stick figures" mold anymore, but are hot nonetheless, are stars like Linda Carter, Linda Blair, and Fran Drescher.

About Jessica Simpson in The Dukes of Hazzard, I must say I was deceived at the decision to cast her in the role of Daisy Duke. I don't particularly find her attractive and she definitaly should've dyed her hair for the part, even if it kills here "stupid blonde" stereotypical image.

Blondes are smart.

And I'm not just saying that because D333 is a super-mod.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

About Jessica Simpson in The Dukes of Hazzard, I must say I was deceived at the decision to cast her in the role of Daisy Duke. I don't particularly find her attractive and she definitaly should've dyed her hair for the part, even if it kills here "stupid blonde" stereotypical image.

Blondes are smart.

And I'm not just saying that because D333 is a super-mod.

I couldn't have put it better myself! I think that the girl that plays Lois on Smallville would have been a better choice. She's really sassy.

I'm not into blondes. At all really. Not that they aren't smart (because they are), but I am way more attracted to redheads and brunettes. About the only actress that has blonde locks that I think is pretty fine is Allison Mack from Smallville. I really hate it that Jessica Alba bleached out her beautiful brunette hair. :ball: But she is still attractive because I know what color nature endowed her with. :)

Originally posted by RedHawke

There are just too many to name them all... :D

Damn right!

However, nobody beats Famke Janssen! NOBODY!

Like that's a surprise coming from me >_>

On the topic of girls bleaching their hairs, I think it's a shame that Lindsay Lohan went blonde and into anorexia. She used to be sooo hot.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Damn right!

However, nobody beats Famke Janssen! NOBODY!

Like that's a surprise coming from me >_>

On the topic of girls bleaching their hairs, I think it's a shame that Lindsay Lohan went blonde and into anorexia. She used to be sooo hot.

You can say that again! Bleaching brunette hair is one thing that is quite common, but a REDHEAD! They are such rare and beautiful creatures that it should be a crime to change the color. Please Lindsay, PLEASE let it go back to your natural color!

Archived