Home

vB3 = epitome of awsomeness!

Hermie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, I found out how to change my Title... was it there the whole time? Or was it just put in cause I bitched about it?

TiE

It was put in there, I couldn't edit my custom title either earlier and now I can. Now we can quit bitchin', the forums perfect now. :xp:

i just have a little problem..i check "remember me" but when i come back it doesnt remembers me and is a bit annoying to have to be loging in each time i come here :/

Before you sign on uncheck then recheck it. Hit sign on, should work. If not sign on with it unchecked then sign out, check and sign on.

*pokes head into Swamp*

Heh, didn't ever plan on coming back here but what the hell? This newly redesigned LF is the sexiest site design I've seen! And believe me, EB is far sexier than the old LF. Can't wait until it's perfected as the admins and us users like. As mentioned, the smilies are my biggest concern now that the loading rates are short again. Anyhow, I just had to voice my thoughts on this place in yet another spot at LF.

Well that's the last you'll see of me here.

Or is it?

*runs away to EB for now*

One of my favorite things about v3 is the quick reply (which I'm using now). Another favorite feature is that the email notifications include the message text of the next unread post. Handy for previewing debates before clicking the site if you're posting in the Senate Chambers.

ET... I noticed your pseudoscience link in your sig. I'm shocked you didn't use one of my <<Linkies>>! :cool:

I can use the features of vB3 that I have been doing for some of the forums I visit. Victory is ours!

You gotta love the "quote=" tag instead of the cumbersome way of v2 where you had to type "[ quote]" then "[ i]originally posted by screenname[ /i]" to quote multiple lines of a post or multiple posts in a single reply.

Archived