Home

vB3 = epitome of awsomeness!

Hermie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did we figure out a way to get common smilies in the box on the right yet? Not sure i'm going to be using the "Sith Knight" and "shooting green goo" ones very often... *insert sad face*

Also, can we get some limit on the height of sigs? With some being 260 pixels high, plus several lines of text - it means tat half the posts have sigs that are much bigger than the actual posts.

Otherwise it looks nice. And at least it now looks right in firefox! *insert grinning smilie*

Let us enjoy signatures! We don't need whiners coming around and whine about our signatures just because somebody can't make their own signature as good looking as ours

Too bad you have to make your signature large in order to compensate for it's crappiness.

:D

Too bad you have to make your signature large in order to compensate for it's crappiness.

:D

hehe.. "The Case of the Crap Sig" is obviously one Holmes was unable to unravel.... Professor Moriarty must be behind it !

as for vb3, great to have decent sized avs now :) Welcome to the 21st century!!

mtfbwya

toms, shut up. nobody asked you opinion *Muffles you and throws you out the window*

Let us enjoy signatures! We don't need whiners coming around and whine about our signatures just because somebody can't make their own signature as good looking as ours

Actually, this thread DID ask his opinion.

And what we DONT need is people who insult others for having an opinion.

One that I myself share by the way.

:dozey:

toms, shut up. nobody asked you opinion *Muffles you and throws you out the window*

Dude, shut the hell up. The entire point of this thread is about opinions.

He's got perfectly fine opinions and his opinion is just as valid as yours, if not superior because he's awesome.

hehe.. "The Case of the Crap Sig" is obviously one Holmes was unable to unravel.... Professor Moriarty must be behind it !

as for vb3, great to have decent sized avs now :) Welcome to the 21st century!!

mtfbwya

I agree, the 120 x 120 pixel opens you up to a much broader area of possiblities. An avatar like the one I am sporting now, would be almost impossible to make out as a 70 x70.

I took Tepe's comments as tongue in cheek... so i'm... fine... *muffled sobs*

I've turned off images too now and i'm happy again... though it seems a shame to miss some of your nice work on the sigs... but a few of them were just getting WAY too big.

I wonder if this means i still get to see images in post bodies... *wanders off to experiment*

Archived