Home

After so many weeks i am back online!

jebbers

well let me tell you all a story of my adventures over the past few weeks. some of you may know i have a job as a union roofer, which pays me nicely(11.75 an hour(starting pay)). on my second day working i got heat exhaustion, and had to sit for about an hour. then i bought an xbox with my first check and bought halo 2, Fable (Chicken Chaser!), Rainbow Six 3, and some others. Beat all of them so far. After finishing up on the first roof we got put to another location and the roof is pitch. Pitch is a self sealing substance, so if something pokes a hole in it the sun heats it and it seals. But once its cut, it turns into a fine dust. If it gets in your skin its burns like hell. The dust bores into the pores on your arms, upper lip, neck, chest, and anywhere else that isnt covered. What makes it burn is that the sun heats it while its in your skin and causes it to rip your skin apart. The burn doesnt go away for 3 days.

These materials can cause red, itchy, scaly skin or painful burns, ulcers, and rashes like acne — all known as contact dermatitis. Also, pitch and coal tar can cause skin cancer.

Very hazardous stuff.

After a few days it starts to peel and it doesnt look good at all. i have some pics of my arms peeling, but ill post them once i clear out my digital camera.

so besides my roofing job ive just been flowing along with life and enjoying it.

and i have lots of catching up to do.

so besides my roofing job ive just been flowing along with life and enjoying it.

Ugh, i'm building my families house right now, and we are sooo close to getting all the shingling done. And i hate the roof, hate it ,hate it, hate it. Can't wait to put on siding. I don't know how you can do nothing but roofs, good luck to ya. You're gonna need it. Oh, and glad to hear life is well.

Welcome Jebbsters.

I don't like jobs that involve physical activity, especially outside...I don't trust the sun...

<_<

It's not the sun you have to worry about, it's the grass. Ever watching, it is. Ever spying, it is. Ever plotting, it is..

Welcome back, Jebbers. And Basil is your name, right?

Welcome Jebbsters.

I don't like jobs that involve physical activity, especially outside...I don't trust the sun...

<_<

I really despise the sun for blinding me temporarily while driving. Welcome back Jebbers/Basil/Person

Archived