Home

Bad news

90SK

Also never saw it, to be honest, I didn't really like the cartoon that much, just the comic strip (which the cartoon never managed to capture). Here's a random piece of trivia for you, as you know, Bill Murray played Garfield in the film, but the guy who did the voice for the cartoon (Lorenzo Music) also did the voice of Dr. Peter Venkman in the cartoon of Ghostbusters (right at the beginning of the cartoon), the same role played in the original Film by Mr Murray. I always found that to be kinda cool. Sort of.

But yeah, if Garfield dies in the next movie, I'll be sort of happy...I guess.

Oh, err.. Joshi, I just noticed, there is something strange with the animation in your signature. The style moves one or two pixels to the left right after it gets it's blue glow. It's somewhat irritating to me.. No, I doubt it's intentional. And no, I could not have send you a PM. :dozey:

Oh, err.. Joshi, I just noticed, there is something strange with the animation in your signature. The style moves one or two pixels to the left right after it gets it's blue glow. It's somewhat irritating to me.. No, I doubt it's intentional. And no, I could not have send you a PM. :dozey:

Hah! Finally someone noticed and got severly p***ed off! My work here is done.

Err.. Beavers? I thought they were weasels?

...Right, that's why the series was called "Angry Beavers"/"Die Bieber Brüder"...

If so, then I don't need one at the moment. No. I don't. I don't want to mask my true self with colourful funny images. I'm a plain text-mode-punk right now. Feel it. Yaah-maaan.

So you're still in the denial-phase... *sigh*

Archived