Home

Bam margera

warchild75

I like Bam pre jacka$$ and viva la bam. you know, back in the day when he used to be in it for the love of skateboarding. I used to skateboard when I was younger and my brother gave me a skate video with bam in it. I used to have all of his skate frame pictures on my wall. Now I really don't care much for skating or Bam. He's just really... dumb... that's it.

I despise Bam Margera because he has more groupies than I do, with all of my soul.

No need to be so bitter ET :p

Im not into the skate scene but Ive seen Bam in jackass and cky and he gets up to some funny antics :) The whole 'heart throb' element is just for the teen girlz and their magazines, and doesnt take away from the coolness of the "SKELETOR vs BEASTMAN" song that featured on cky once...

I would like to quote some lyrics, but I cant :p

mtfbwya

No need to be so bitter ET :p

Im not into the skate scene but Ive seen Bam in jackass and cky and he gets up to some funny antics :) The whole 'heart throb' element is just for the teen girlz and their magazines, and doesnt take away from the coolness of the "SKELETOR vs BEASTMAN" song that featured on cky once...

I would like to quote some lyrics, but I cant :p

mtfbwya

That song was cool.I prefered cky to viva la bam, mainly because there is quite a bit of skating and it is filmed quite stylishly.

Archived