• I don't really care
    • Prefer to have another ship, but ok with Hawk
    • Must get a different ship

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stick with it.

BUT:

- Add storage! Put the containers back in there!

- Add the floor panel "smuggler compartment" that the Falcon had (and possibly incorporate it into a mini-mission)

- Add "engine troubles" much like the Falcon had. The Hawk & Falcon are freighter ships, never meant to do what they do now. Make engine wear-n-tear a factor in the game rather than planet hopping like there's nothing to worry about.

- Put my damn swoop bike back in there ;) hehehe.. I miss the decor

- If they stick with the benches. Put a Lab bench in the medical area?? I'm still wondering why neither game had one (without mods of course.. hehe)

All in all, just make the Hawk more part of the game rather than the empty hull that provides scenery from one planet to the other. I like the Hawk, but I'd enjoy it more if my PC and Party were more involved with it...

Stick with it.

BUT:

- Add storage! Put the containers back in there!

- Add the floor panel "smuggler compartment" that the Falcon had (and possibly incorporate it into a mini-mission)

- Add "engine troubles" much like the Falcon had. The Hawk & Falcon are freighter ships, never meant to do what they do now. Make engine wear-n-tear a factor in the game rather than planet hopping like there's nothing to worry about.

- Put my damn swoop bike back in there ;) hehehe.. I miss the decor

- If they stick with the benches. Put a Lab bench in the medical area?? I'm still wondering why neither game had one (without mods of course.. hehe)

All in all, just make the Hawk more part of the game rather than the empty hull that provides scenery from one planet to the other. I like the Hawk, but I'd enjoy it more if my PC and Party were more involved with it...

I've always felt the Ebon Hawk should be more vital to the actual game. I think they've misused the fact it's got storage compartments. They could have given each character an inventory weight limit and thus made them use the Ebon Hawk storage to keep all other items they couldn't carry. It would add another level of strategy to the game where a player needed to decide which items to bring with him and which to leave behind, risking not being able to reach the EH for a while.

Archived