Home

Cracken at work

I get to feeling like me and the register person could run it better than me, register, and grill sometimes...gets to feeling like another person just slows us down. But then I've been working there longer than most of the people there now so...

Anyway, I'm sure you'll do great. =) Just be careful to keep your cool and not talk about anyone haha

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also ran my first shift the other day.

I made two realizations in that 4 hour time span. (The real shift manager decided at i SHOULD leave when i'm schedualed for once, at 8, but i counted drawers until like 9, because they were chock full of CAPITALISTIC GOODNESS.)

1) I suck at that. I need more time running shifts, also, i need to be able to prepare for said shifts or i'll break my brain.

2) I hate not being able to take care of things myself, rather, delegate them to the teenagers i loathe so much now.

3) I will come to hate my name. I was asked for about 20 times in the span of 30 minutes, to which i was about to say "NO, KYLE WENT HOME! HE'S NOT HERE!" at high volumns, to which i would walk of of the store, to my car, and go home.

Soo much informations... It's like an RTS of freakin' crack man...

Oh Cracken...how well I know thee pain...I told them I was going to change my name and not tell anyone what it was. I am so so SO sick of hearing my name. I hear it so much my ears have burnt out, I don't even answer when talked to half the time anymore ^^;;

As for preparing for shifts and such, it does get alot easier as you get practice. I don't need a list for myself or for my employees anymore, I've basically memorized everything.

Eventually your need to do everything yourself will vanish and you'll look for the easiest things to take care of yourself and start leaving the harder stuff for them. Hey, you had to do it as crew, why shouldn't they? *evil grin*

Man, Zoomie, it's grea to have you back....

on a related note, one of my managers has a bumper sticker which says:

I majored in Liberal Arts.

Would you like fries with that?

Hopefully, I can achieve great feats of defying odds, and become one of the few Republican officials elected to office in New York, who is Asian.

Yes, a minority Republican. In New York.

Long odds.... but never tell a Corellian the odds. :D

Dude.... I'm not the one that screws around with the milkshake machine....

See, DSS and me have worked out a deal with my boss.

DSS provides the milk, I provide the "shake".

Booya. :D

Holy ****. o_o

This is getting as homoerotic as #echonet. I just can't figure out whether it's intentional or not. XD

Oh, wait, I'm supposed to be writing an essay.

*runs away*

Archived