Home

I quit

Yes, be sure you don't miss out any options. Better you force your way into the ober-monkey's office now and demand at least a bigger and more powerful "little fellow" first. Don't underestimate the need for correct and appropriate combat supply!

I mean you know the song "I got a girl in every harbour"??

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EAP: You should take this opportunity to join the Navy and fly jets.

Zoomie: Your words are wise and maybe if I didn't hate the military and maybe if I didn't hate hippies I'd do one of those things....

Well, perhaps you could join the Navy, learn to fly jets, and from then on just never bother to show up, disappear, and just continue to collect a check.

I mean: What's the worst that could happen? Who knows,... someday you just might wake-up to find that you have been appointed President of an international superpower by the highest court in the land. And if history is any guide, we know for a fact that such things always turn out really well. :dozey:

:joy:

Quit Pizza Hut you have, but altered your destiny you have not. :max: All Areseners are predestined to work food service, and follow your destiny you must...

Perhaps Burger King will be more to your liking. :dozey: I hear they have an attractive benefits package for career management level employees.

AH HA! I have YET to be on the fast-food franchise work-like THING! YEAH!!!!

worked in a ware hourse called Sunnking

Crackles should know aobut that by now (I know SXW,jango and RFH know by now (by me making em go that for cheap puter stuff ^_^))

no more food. btw there isn't a burger king less than 30 minutes from here, which sucks.

im gonna check out a few towns around the area, i'm sure they'll have something that will pay me at least $8 an hour. tomorrow/today is my next scheduled day for ph...hopefully they found a replacement, cause i'm not going back.

AH HA! I have YET to be on the fast-food franchise work-like THING! YEAH!!!

I failed to mention that the Aresen food service curse has a flip side--it's either flip burgers or serve in the armed forces. Note the word 'serve' in both destinies....this is because all Areseners are *samurai* at heart, and reading up on the etymology and meaning of that word should provide further illumination. However, as is our karmic balance to offset the otherwise illicit pleasure of flying around in powerful space machines and destroying unarmored individuals helpless on the ground, our destiny is forced through the bizarre lens of american twenty-first century cultural miasma to render us either straining deep fat fryers or standing in formation in a uniform that never seems to fit quite right.

:dozey: Welcome to the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh, Zoomie is right. I was trying really hard to find a job out of food but it's just not happening. Teh suck.

However I think I might be able to make enough money just cleaning people's houses. They keep refering me to their friends haha. I'll just go back to school and get a degree and get a REAL job. Woot.

• 1 year later...

Archived