Apples or Oranges?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Apples or Oranges?

• Apples
    • Oranges

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm probably the opposite to that - I prefer when they're green and mean.

Also, what orange are we talking about here? The really big ones that are impossible to get into and spray painful orange acid into your eye? Or the small and cute oranges that are easy to peel, have no pips and are really juicy?

Go Banana!

I tried that once. Took weeks getting the yellow paint out of my hair...

The Case for Oranges

The orange, when compared to the apple, is almost perfectly round. Its skin is dimpled for easy grip, and is softer than the hard, unyielding waxiness of apple skin. Granted, there is more effort involved in peeling an orange before eating it--but at least you don't wind up eating the rind! Who want's to eat the peel anyway? The flesh of an orange is higher--as I have previously mentioned--in vitamin C, and it comes handily segmented so you can share some of your delicious citrus treat with friends, without undue mess. In closing, I would point out that the state of Florida, which is famous for producing oranges, is also the repeated target of many disastrous hurricanes. If God's that pissed off at Florida for growing them, there must be something sinfully good about the humble orange...

*Ahem!*

If God's that pissed off at Florida for growing them, there must be something sinfully good about the humble orange...

*Ahem!*

Yes, hurricanes and whatnot because oranges are sinfully good, lets forget the whole Adam and Eve thing when it comes to the apple.

yeah good point.

also:

Its skin is dimpled for easy grip, and is softer than the hard, unyielding waxiness of apple skin.

yeah but apples hurt more when you throw them at people.

The flesh of an orange is higher--as I have previously mentioned--in vitamin C

which, if you eat too much of, can harm your digestive system quite severely

and it comes handily segmented so you can share some of your delicious citrus treat with friends, without undue mess. In closing

let me rephrase that for you. and sadly it comes handily segmented so you can are forced to (i mean you have to be polite..... *cough*) share some of your delicious citrus treat with friends, without large amounts of undue mess. In closing

yeebebe

face it peeps, apples own oranges. theres only ONE bad thing and thats that the skin gets stuk between your teeth

I love cox.

All the filthy minded people on this board and no one took advantage of this line? Shame on you all. Especially you Roy, this should have been all you.

Yeah I have a hard time deciding without specifying types of fruit, I mean if it was Granny Smith Apples vs. Clemetine Oranges I don't think I could choose.

All the filthy minded people on this board and no one took advantage of this line? Shame on you all. Especially you Roy, this should have been all you.

Too damn easy. Give us a challenge.

What makes you think we would ever stoop so low to compare eating fruit with erotic activity, anyway?

Besides, what could we ever do with, for instance, the image of you wrapping your lips around a nice, tart, juicy, ripe Granny, your teeth pressing gently but insistingly into the oh so smooth skin, seeking the penetrate into the tender waiting flesh below... or the thought of Clementines sweet, sweet juices gushing forth from between your probing fingers peeling the skin back from the wet inside, until you are left with fluid running off your chin.

See,.. there's just really nowhere you can go from there. :giveup:

Archived