Apples or Oranges?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Apples or Oranges?

• Apples
    • Oranges

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say the whole *cox* joke was one we all thoroughly laughed at in private but were inclined to leave alone because there are CHILDREN aplenty in this forum. :dozey: That sort of thing is better suited to Aresen, or XWA...

See what happens to people when they choose the apple? Neil, you were so right. ;)

There is much more vitamin C in a polar bear's liver than a blueberry, Gabez. Polar bear eats blueberry. :p
Actually, it's vitamin A, and it's got that in such a high concentration that if you eat the liver you will die. In fact, I heard that as little as one mouthful will be kill you, but I'm not sure as to the specifics.

Ahum. :D According to this most helpful website, the calf's liver has 36 mg. of vitamin C per 100 grams of food while the humble blueberry has merely 10 mg. per 100 grams...

Granted, they didn't actually list polar bear liver on that chart, but one may extrapolate.

Well, a Calf is a young animal, and the term is mainly used for cattle but never, to my knowledge, for polar bears. ;

All I really know is that polar bears have a lot of vitamin A in them, and I wouldn't think that there would be any room left for vitamin C... even to beat a blueberry.

How 'bout human liver, then?
A human's liver has 575 interntional units of Vitamin A in their liver, whilst a Polar Bear has 24,000-35,000 (from http://members.tripod.com/~Prof_Anil_Aggrawal/poiso032.html)

Archived