Units

Perfect Soldier

Do you think there will be a lack of units? Or a lack in variety  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there will be a lack of units? Or a lack in variety

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure, I need more information

I don't think we will be disappointed by the number of units. They include many units that are not in ANH but are said to have been around at the time. I think there only could have been a few more ships had the gone past ANH, like the B-Wing, which isn't going to be included. But no, I don't think there will be a lack of units, or lack of variety.

So far I think the rebels have a greater advantage star fighter wise, with the X-Wing, Y-Wing, and A-Wing. I find it a disapointment that they couldnt just go ahead and add a few more ships from the rest of the original trilogy. I would also like to see just a few more episode three fighters and technology seeing as the game is supposed to bridge the trilogies.

I think Lucas Arts needs to release more information though before I make up my mind.

but i strongly think that the game will go past episode6 even if they dont have all the units :x-wing::x-wing::x-wing:
Unfortunately the game doesn't go past ANH. I'm guessing it goes up until the end of ANH, since in the trailer you see the death star being destroyed.

i really arnt looking forward to the ROTS additions as much as everyone else, because who really wants to use such otdated technology.
It's not really that outdated. 20 year difference between RotS and ANH, the technology isn't that greater in ANH.

From the trailers and screenshots I've seen, there's already more than enough units to satisfy my craving. I mean if you think about it, we already know there is a larger variety of units in this game than there are in SW Rebellion which is a major point of comparison just looking at screenshots and the trailers. Especially in the land part.

There may not be 300 unique units, but if there were I'd probably go nuts trying to keep up with each one's stats. No I think they'll have a pretty good balance of units not a ton and a half, but more than enough plus upgrades, plus heros = a lot of variety.

Archived