Home

Official EAW Site Updates! (discuss here)

Perfect Soldier

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its a good update, but the WHAT WOULD YOU DO? at the end of everything is very annoying and stupid

eh, I thought it was kind of annoying too. I would have liked info on the vid they were showing. Like at first I thought they were showing a spaceport and was really confused when it blew up, I rewatched it and realized it was the planetary laser hitting it and was wowed. I would have liked to have seen a little brief bit of unit information.

Don't you remb before you see the clip there is a intro telling what it is about. If you read it it says WHAT WOULD YOU DO? He finds it annoying because each clip says that.....

No, J, he understands that. :)

What he ment was, what was the purpose of adding that line? :)

Why that line, and not a small description of the ship instead?

He?, first everyone says iamluke is a boy then girl now back to a boy?

Okay Luke is a boy. Before we start this all over again...

As for the WHAT WOULD YOU DO? line, it also drived me crazy, because at every spot on the site it would give a somewhat cheesy situation and ask what would you do? Well seeing as I have never played the game, how am I supposed to know? lol that was my general feeling.

In the Darth video he still walks around and gets shot in the face 8934753875 times... it would be so much cooler if he was waving his lightsaber around blocking the shots instead. :(

Yeah, but I guess the animation would have been too complicated. I also find it quite weird, but it's no different then in every other RTS, where heroes get the same treatment.

• 3 weeks later...

Fleet section, under the Mon Cal cruiser it says. "when your oppenet's strength is..... there can be an ADVANTAGE in being ONE-OF-A-KIND." which got me thinking. All mon cals are suppose to be unique, so in game their hardpoints should not be reveal to the enemy? atleast their function shouldn't?

I just realized how we will be getting the X-wing prototype :p

It's a typical Command&Conquor mission :) Send pilots, kill lots of stormtroops and then run into the 'hangar' with the X-wing...

X-wing victorious. This is pretty obvious but I'm just saying it for those who didn't see it :)

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I don't see any new updates to the site. I still see the same 2 or 3 units for each section, like "the troops," "the armies," etc. Supposedly the X-wing, Y-wing, and A-wing are supposed to be on there, but all I see for fleets is correlian corvette, star destroyer, and TIE scout. Am I looking in the wrong section?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I don't see any new updates to the site. I still see the same 2 or 3 units for each section, like "the troops," "the armies," etc. Supposedly the X-wing, Y-wing, and A-wing are supposed to be on there, but all I see for fleets is correlian corvette, star destroyer, and TIE scout. Am I looking in the wrong section?

Well, there suppose to be in that section. Ummm...interesting....

Archived