Home

Cantina 14: The Guardians Of Peace And Justice

Deac

Despite her close attachment to these two men when they all knew one another, Riebe was torn. Part of her couldn't believe that they were alive. The other part was angry with them for not having tried to find her... Or had they? For a long moment, Riebe was silent, unmoving. Jokemaster's unreachable status was so typical of him, even when he wasn't supposed dead.

But Flamehart was alive and there was a chance to contact him? Finally, she nodded slowly.

"Yes," she said quietly. "I guess I do want to contact him. This is possible?"

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jedi Temple, Training Wing

Kaya: Brash and aggressive they are... not unlike you, Master Flax. Interesting, your choice of a fight to show me. Could it be that you are trying to tell me something about the two of us?

*One of the Jedi students approaches Kaya and Flax and bows*

Student: Masters Kaya and Flax, my master wishes to speak with you before you leave.

Kaya: *nods* Thank you, Misae. Tell Master Raas we will speak with him shortly.

*After Misae leaves, Kaya turns to Flax*

Kaya: I do not have to tell you that these are strange times, Master Flax. The old ways may not be the best ways.

----------

Gladsheim Station: Throne Room, Side Room

Nereli: We will do this, assuming it is at all possible at the time.

Gilian: Not that Rwos hasn't already sworn me to secrecy, but I agree too.

----------

Mos Eisley, Tatooine

*Farran ducks, shocked*

Farran: *whipping out a blaster* I told you!

Artemis: *also ducking for cover, examining a scanner* That's... Csuhen...

----------

Korriban

*The Elf follows Irvine into the Temple, seeking out the presence she can sense waiting for him...*

Jedi Temple, Trainign Wing

Flax: They? Joran is an exception. It was him I wanted you to see. You saw he has more than strength, he has skill and speed, in a few years he will be truely deadly. He is also at the age where he should be formaly apprenticed to a Master, we must find for him someone who will temper his aggression with restraint. However, his master must be someone he can respect as a warrior.

As to any comparison with myself, I believe that in war action is better than in-action, I have made bad decisions and mistakes but I have rarely lost and I understand the value of mercy. You know I belive in more than war, but sadly war is all we have had of late and I fear another is coming.

Shall we see what Master Raas wants?

Space - Outside Gladsheim Station

Streaks faded back into stars as the Ragnarok slowed back to Normal Space, now within proximity of Gladsheim Station. Strider couldn't help but feel that things were a bit short notice, and it was making him a bit wary of the events ahead, but nonetheless continued to fly the ship onwards to the station.

Jedi Temple, Training Wing

Kaya: Yes. *standing* Joran is not so much of an exception as you might think. He is simply the one with the most power to match his aggression. He treads a dangerous line... a line more and more of the young ones are treading, I fear. How long ago was it that vampires were roaming the streets of this planet killing off the weaker Jedi, the ones wise in the ways of the Force but faltering in the ways of war? Or since the Imperial Remnant was creating supersoldiers to annihilate us one by one? And now we both sense even darker things approaching on the horizon...

Volmount "Ah yes. Luke Skywalker, son of Anakin..." *pauses for a moment* "I have, of course, not met this Luke Skywalker yet. And his father, back when I was being taught here, was an amazing Jedi Knight. Then of course what happened to him later. Not that it wouldn't give any reason not to trust your Master Luke. However such a meeting with both of our Order's could present itself a sensitive situation, the new meeting the old, so for such meeting to take place and eventualy a reforming of both Orders to ackompany both traditions would require both time and patience, don't you agree?"

Flax: So you understand then why the rescue mission is so important. We are not strong and we cannot simply seek out every possible enemy and destroy them. If we do not find some way back to power, and wisdom, of the old Order then we will not survive.

Streets of Mos Eisley, Tatooine

Aren: *over comm* Don't worry. Spilled milk.

Farran: *staring up at Kioet, pointing his blaster at him* What in seven hells? You're attacking us?

----------

Temple

Kaya: Remember that the old Order fell, Master Flax. They had wisdom, yes, but they also had great arrogance, and a shortage of foresight, even with legendary Masters such as Yoda on their Councils. These Jedi too come from an era when the Order was nearly wiped out due to blindness. Perhaps these sleeping Jedi will grant us power; but perhaps they will also bring our downfall. The future is clouded... and ever in motion...

*She stops and looks at him*

Kaya: Did you summon me to see the boy Joran, Master Flax? Or do you have another purpose in mind?

((Flamehart: To avoid discrepancy in time, I'm going to say that Strider was contacted two days ago. If you go back a few pages, you will see a description of Gladsheim station.))

Gladsheim Station

*Four Viking II fighters decloak around the Ragnarok, at the same time the ship is contacted*

Gladsheim Control: Sith Hunter Flamehart, welcome to Gladsheim station. Follow these fighters in.

---------------------------

Resturant

Idona: Yes it is possible, in fact he will be landing in a few minutes.

-------------------------

Throne Room: Side room

Vidar: Then we have an agreement. I understand K'Warra is kept under containment on one of your ships, so unless either of you have anything you want to discuss we should probably begin the interrogation.

Streets of Mos Eisely, Tatooine

*Kioet levels his rifle at Farran*

Kioet: If I am attacking you, why did I stop firing? Oh, that blaster won't even scratch the paint off this armor so why not holster it and tell me what's wrong?

Gladsheim Station: Restaurant

"Here?" Riebe exclaimed, startled. In her surprise, she lost her balance and the chair in which she sat toppled over backward with her in it. Just as quickly as she'd fallen, she leapt back to her feet, calling on the Force to right her chair. She sat down, rubbing her head. "He's here?"

She sounded uncertain, confused, and almost a little worried.

Streets of Mos Eisley, Tatooine

Farran: What's wrong? Why the hell did you shoot at us?

----------

Throne Room

Nereli: Of course. Follow me.

*After returning to the Inquiry, Nereli excuses himself to speak with the other Blades privately for about a minute, then returns alone*

Nereli: K'Warra is on the ship Silver. He cannot be removed from containment, but I can take you to him.

*Nereli strides over to the Silver's docking bay, and a ramp lowers*

((Wonders if Flax and Kaya can sense Volmount. ^^;;

anyway, red: reason why no korriban reply, not too sure how you'd want your character to do what ever, discuss later?))

*One of Volmount's Jedi knights enter's the temple.*

Gavaan: It would indeed require both of those things. However, it is Master Skywalker you must see about arranging such a meeting. I have not the authority to do so. Perhaps if you accompany me, we can find him.

Kioet: I overheard you speaking of me, and was wondering the best way to get your attention, so I had the scope set three centimeters above your head, figured I had the safety on, put my finger on the trigger...and practiced pulling it, but it was on a burst mode, which surprised me, as i only wanted to fire one shot, not six-and I thought it was on safety mode. It seems that I have your attention. I believe Aren is looking for you.

Flax: Ah, I did call you here to see Joran but also because I have decided to undertake the recovery mission myself, and I would like you to come with me.

*Volmount enters the Council chamber.*

Flax: *Looking towards the ceiling.* I think we have visitor

Imperial Research Base, Deep Core

*The Akaga exits hyperspace above the asteroid base. Deac stands at the viewscreen, looking at it*

Deac: Sensor report?

Comm: Life support's down. Station's dead. We'll need a zero-g team in there.

Deac: Zero G. Yay.

Gladsheim Station: Hangar bay

*As the Ragnarok was lead towards the station, a couple more Disen class destroyers entered the system. The fighters lead the Ragnarok between the Disen destroyers towards the bay that Godwyn's transport was being housed in. The fighters pealed off and cloaked just before the Ragnarok entered the bay.

A Valkyrie flanked by two Einherjar stood a little ways away from the Ragnarok waiting for Flamehart to exit*

------------------------------

Resturant

Idona: Yes, he should be setting down in a little bit. If you would like we can invite him to join us.

----------------------------

Hangar Bay: Housing the Blade ships

*Vidar and Svafa followed Nereli towards the silver, with an Einherjar flanking them.*

Blade Ship Silver

*The entryway to the ship is sparsely decorated, with symbols lining sections in strips and slightly glowing stones set in other parts of the walls. The room is overall a silvery blue. A few humanoids of various forms, unarmored and wearing odd gear, but wearing symbols and outfits reminiscent of the armor the armed Blades wear, sit at stations in front of viewscreens with amorphous edges with complex displays, and no visible key interfaces. The Blades interact with the screens by touching them. Empty stations have viewscreens that appear to be simply blank mirrors.

As Nereli approaches one of the walls, between two of the manned stations, it opens to reveal a field of twisting threads of blue and white light in various shades*

Nereli: Enter through here. K'Warra is being kept in a dual-layered dimensional bubble and this will transport us to the interaction layer.

*Nereli steps into the field of light. A bright glow surrounds his form and he disappears*

----------

Farran: Bantha ****. You were spying. Is that what Aren's using you for now? Trying to get our attention? Hells, what happened to hello? What in seven hells does she want with us?

----------

Jedi Temple

Kaya: Oh? What of Master Starkiller?

----------

Imperial Research Base, Deep Core

*As the Akaga deploys more sensory sweeper ships*

Comm: Team Two reporting. We're picking up strange readings in certain sections of the base. Also, certain of the larger asteroids have some kind of field around them through which our sensors can't penetrate. Updating readouts as we speak...

Archived