Home

Cantina 14: The Guardians Of Peace And Justice

Deac

Gladsheim Station: Throne Room, Side Room

Vidar: Do you think he would make a promise simlar to yours?

------------------------------

Resturant

Idona: No, you will not. Every one you encounter here will know your name, Alyssa'a and Godwyn's,as well as your rank with in the order and background.

Back to what we were just talking about, how much of your life would you say was and is devoted to martial skills?

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"More when you knew me than now," Riebe answered. "I took a less 'violent' role in the Jedi Order after my five-hundred year disappearance before the Clone Wars and the rise of the Empire. Though I now travel as more of an ambassador to the Outer Rim, the martial skills I once used so frequently are still of great use to me. I'll give it eighty percent of my life; a hundred percent early in life, now sixty percent or less."

Her mind was still considering what Idona had told her of how well known she was aboard the station. "My full background?" she inquired. "For five-hundred years, the galaxy thought I was dead. During that time, I used many different names." She paused, frowning thoughtfully. "Do you mean to tell me that your people were not fooled by my 'death'?"

Training Wing, Jedi Temple.

The main hall of the wing is an open area designed for large classes but only a small corner is occuppied. Ten students in their mid teens watch two more students dueling with practice swords while Taklin Flax looks on.

Flax: Your Jedi training and your lightsabre will allow you to react faster than any opponent with a Cortosis blade but you must be aware of reacting too fast, respond to a move too early and your opponent will not be commited to it, leaving you off balance and vulnerable.

((WJ: Going to reply to PTH?))

Vidar: Things were set in motion the day Gerd was concieved. However, you are right, we shouldn't delay. Please have Gillian and Nereli come in here, we will have to talk to them before speaking with K'Warra.

----------------------------

Resturant

Idona: No, we were not fooled. You did a very good job, very convincing. If we didn't have the resources and experiences that we do, you very well may have fooled us. However, we are masters at faking our own deaths, I and others have died countless of times. *Idona smiles as she takes a sip of her mead*.

That and the constant surveillance you were under, made it rather easy.

Godwyn: Excuse me. Why did you ask how much of her life was devoted to martial skills?

Valda: To further show how different our situations are. Besides being immortal, I would say and average of 90-95% of our lives are devoted to martial skills. Of course there are variations depending on the time and the wars being fought. Given our ages though that does still leave a great amount of time free for other pursuits as well.

A look of hope came to Riebe's face. "Do you know if other Sith Hunters survived?"

((There were two other Sith Hunters that survived. One belongs to Jokemaster; the other to Flamehart. And it's up to you if you want to share that info with Riebe.))

Rwos: Very well.

*Rwos leaves the room*

Rwos: *to Nereli* The Aesirian prince wishes to speak with you, and Gilian.

Nereli: Of course.

*Rwos returns with Nereli and Gilian*

----------

Training Wing, Jedi Temple

*Kaya walks to stand with the watching students, hands folded inside her robe*

Vidar: Welcome Nereli, Gilian. Time is of the essence so I am going to do away with pleasantries and get to the point. K'Warra is in possesion of information, paticularly names that could be very damaging to this galaxy. Consquently we do not want them to be spoken of in this galaxy or to anyone inhabitant of this galaxy.

----------------------

Resturant

Idona: Yes we will look into it.

Riebe smiled. "Thank you. That would mean a lot to me... to know for sure, I mean." She shook her head. "Considering the number of times I've faked death, I'd hardly be surprised if more than a few of my companions had as well." There was a short pause and then she asked, "How many are confirmed dead?"

((Seven... since there were originally ten and three are alive... but I don't think this note was really needed... just got used to putting stuff like this in when people didn't know much about the Sith Hunters :D ))

Nereli: It is certain that the Blades do not wish to put this galaxy in more danger. We are happy to obey your request, unless it is certain that doing so will significantly endanger ourselves or our purposes here, to the point where there is no other solution. You will be informed of any such circumstance should one occur in the course of our inquiry here, unlikely as such an occurence may be. Additionally this would not apply to information discussed here that can be gained from other sources by either us or inhabitants of this dimension. Is this an acceptable agreement?

----------

Mos Eisley Cantina, Tatooine

*Aren is about to answer Kioet when Sejhan materializes in the turbolift*

Sejhan: The old mage is out of warp transit. I shouldn't have a problem summoning him now, even though he's popped himself into a pocket dimension. Took a little more doing than usual to find him again... Point is, we can get started now, if you don't mind. Now's the time. All my little cows...

Aren: *comm in hand* Not even a hi, how are you doing, how's your day been?

Sejhan: Do you have any idea the millennia I've put into preparing for this day? You humans with your tiny lifespans. Ready to pop off to the next life before you even hit the century mark. No appreciation of the drudgery of immortality... or protecting immortality, for that matter.

Aren: You lived through millennia for this, then a few more minutes shouldn't hurt. *She lifts the comm and speaks into it* Csuhen, try and see if you can find out what they're planning before you make any move. We wouldn't want them to feel any more threatened, would we? Keep the audio feed open.

*The lift stops at the very bottom level of the base below the cantina. Aren disembarks*

Aren: Follow me. And try a little less hovering. Intangibility is no excuse for rudeness.

Gladsheim Station: Throne Room, Side room

Vidar: If a circumstance arises and you are forced to disclose this information, we request that you notify us before disclosure occurs so that we may begin damage control. If that addition is acceptable then we have an agreement.

-----------------------

Resturant

Idona: Off the top of my head, I don't know, its recorded in our archives but it will require us to look into them.

Temple, Training Wing

*One of the students is a powerfully built young human male, the other a fast and lithe Twi'lek female. The Twi'lek is giving ground, though she is defending well the sheer power over the human seems to be overwhelming her.*

Flax: Cease!

*The Twi'lek puts up her blade instantly but the human flows into a brutal sideways cut aimed at her midrift. The snap-hiss of a lightsabre is heard and the human's sword blade is severed two inches from the hilt.*

*Flax deactivates his sabre.*

Flax: I said cease, Joran. *He fixes the young man with cold eyes.*

Joran: But I had almost finished her.

Flax: Which means nothing in a sparring match, we could all see what the outcome would be, giving Keeva cracked ribbs wasn't neccessary. *At this the Twi'lek, Keeva, looks upset.*

Joran: But...

Flax: No, had this been a real fight and Keeva a Sith beggin for mercy you would have slain her, that is not the Jedi way. Sit down.

*For a moment only Joran looks as if he is about to argue, then he sits with the others.*

Flax: So why was the fight so one sided?

*He points to one student.*

Student: Joran was better.

Flax: No.

*He points to another.*

Student 2: Joran was stronger?

Flax: No, Joran was more aggressive, although Keeva's defence was excellant she did not attack and so she would never win. Joran was constantly attacking, but he was careless of his defence, had Keeva attacked with the same precision she defended she would have one quickly.

Attack and defence, all fighter move from one to the other. Those who are skillful know when to attack and when to defend. They also know when it is right for their opponent to attack or defend. Soon you will all build your own lightsabres, your weapon must be appropriate to your temperment and Form. Tomorrow we will discuss the Forms, I will expect you to know the basic tenants of the first five.

You may go, the rest of the day is yours, use it wisely.

*The students file out, leaving Kaya and Flax alone.*

((desides not to delete this post

Red (to post below) didn't see it sry ^_^; ))

*Volmount smirks*

Volmount "My appologises, I just kinda missed this place." *strightens his face* "My intentions are to merge the ranks of our two orders to one single Jedi Order. There are no needs for us to lay in wait for the Empire to loosen itself, becuase it already has, there is no point in it any longer. Besides that, I'm sure that meny things can be learned from both."

((Hey, I'm jumping in the RP here, I received contact from WildJedi and got approval from Admiral to jump in, considering my character is tied to Riebe in the fact he's one of the surviving Sith Hunters. I posted the character sheet in the discussion thread already))

Coruscant: Streets

A red cloaked man dodged three blaster shots from a scruffy criminal with ease, before soon taking him down with the blade of his sword. The criminal fell, and the cloaked man turned, only to be met by another man, who handed him credits. "You pulled that off rather efficiently, Mr. Flamehart," said the second man. The one in the cloak, named Flamehart, responded, "He wasn't so threatening. Glad to be of service to the law of Coruscant." With that, he left. It wasn't but maybe twenty minutes before he arrived at a place where he considered his temporary office. He wasn't really expecting any calls that day, but since he had submitted his services to the information kiosks scattered about Coruscant, he had been receiving more calls than he was used to lately. He sat at his desk, feet propped up on it, counting the credits he'd earned from the week, awaiting any further calls. As he did this, he looked up and gazed out the window of his office, memories of old adventures with fellow Sith Hunters, and his Jedi past, resurfaced for a moment. He shook it out of his head, letting them drift to the back of his head, "No use dwelling on that," he said solemnly.

((am filling out scholarship forms atm, so no post.

Scar: cell, within a half hour or so of this post time :p. (will be on bus to work)

also: I dunno if the wiki will do more than confuse people at this beta stage >_>

also also: I don't think Deac is going to scroll past your previous post to read your edited one, so you may just be confusing HIM as well :p

Welcome, Flamehart. :D))

Flamehart's office

*While Flamehart was starring out his office window, a bright blueish light filled the room, the light then turned red and as quickly as it appeared it was gone. For a second when the light appeared the image of a woman with blonde hair in a braid, dressed in red plate armor with gold trim, was reflected in Flamehart's window.

On Flamehart's desk there was now a letter, neatly folded a sealed with the image of two wolves facing each other and a raven above them, in the center a simple sword with a curved cross guard.

The letter written in a flowing script read:

Sith Hunter Flamehart,

Your presence is request at Gladsheim station. Some of your old comrades are already there and are waiting for you. You will find enclosed on the data disk coordinates to Gladsheim Station and a com frequency to contact Gladsheim control. It is two days travel from your current location.

We are watching.

-----------------------------------

Gladsheim Station: Resturant

*The waiter droid reappears at the table and hands Idona a piece of paper*

Idona: Thank you, please come back in a couple minutes we will be ready to order then.

Droid: Very well m'lady.

*Idona reads the paper carefully and looks at Reibe*

Idona: I'm afraid that only two other sith hunters remain alive. Sith Hunter Jokemaster and Flamehart. The other seven are now dead, and currently Jokemaster cannot be reached. I assume you will want to contact Flamehart?

Flamehart's Office

Strider's head had turned back after all this happened, and he read the note over swiftly. He grabbed his sword and lightsaber hilt, as well as is two handguns, and left his office without hesitation. He boarded his ship, the Ragnarok, and left Coruscasnt. He typed in the coordinates into his navigational computer and set the ship to go, the stars turning to streaks as the ship jumped to lightspeed.

Archived