Home

Why is Vader crying?

RaV™

After Vader slaughters the remaining Confederate leaders they show him overlooking the lava river on Mustafar, but you can tell he's crying by the tears that are running down his face, but why is he crying? I would like for everyone's opinion..

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never noticed him crying, to be honest.

If he was, it's probably (like SirLancelot said) the conflict between the good in him and Darth Vader.

"conflict" is definitely the important word here... remember ROTJ

Luke: ..."I feel the good in you...the conflict"

Vader: "There is no conflict..."

Later on..

Vader: "Tell your sister, you were right about me...."

mtfbwya

After Vader slaughters the remaining Confederate leaders they show him overlooking the lava river on Mustafar' date=' but you can tell he's crying by the tears that are running down his face, but why is he crying? I would like for everyone's opinion..[/quote']

He's sad because he's run out of people to kill and the fun's over! He's a psychopath...

if you have to ask why he was crying then, well, you wouldnt understand it without a lot of psychobabble.

however:

ever do something then when you reach a certain point it hits you like a ton of bricks that you just fudged up, but also not knowing how to correct it or even knowing if you want to correct it? he was having one of those moments.

Vaderski isn't crying. (Atleast I didn't notice any tears, though the focus of that moment was on his eyes)

But if he is, it is prolly because he has had to kill onion-skinned aliens.

LOL! Vader is crying, you need to what very closely. If the copy you have and/or seen is just a bad-quality copy I suggest you to buy the DVD.

Off-topic: Is it me or get all of Jaden25 threads closed :D

Vaderski isn't crying. (Atleast I didn't notice any tears, though the focus of that moment was on his eyes)

But if he is, it is prolly because he has had to kill onion-skinned aliens.

lol, yeah so why have all these people been posting explanations? Of course he was crying.

You don't even have to watch closely skywalke, it's pretty obvious.

Archived